122

Vibha aunty : there is an issue Siddharth, I want to talk to you and Avneet so I will reach home before 6PM be there. (Aunty sounds really tensed)

Siddharth : what happened mom, all okay?

Vibha aunty : I hope so it will be okay.

Siddharth : but what happened? (He is feeling worried now)

Vibha aunty : your dadi is coming today.

Siddharth : seriously. (He gets so happy and excited, he loves his grandmother a lot and he didn't met them since so long)

Vibha aunty : yeah I got a call from Aasharam, they ask me to send car to receive mom.

Siddharth : but why are you sounds tensed, mom?

Vibha aunty : can't you get it, we can't tell your dadi that you got married without even informing them. She will get so angry.

Siddharth : oh yeah.

Vibha aunty : I am feeling so nervous. How will we tell them truth, she will be so angry if she get to know that we didn't even informed them. (Aunty sounds so tensed, she is scared of her mother in law)

Siddharth : yeah mom, so what will we do now?

Vibha aunty : I don't know. You know your dadi was a lawyer too. And now she runs her own aashram. That's why, I didn't informed them because of consequences of your wedding with Avneet.

Siddharth : but mom, we have to tell them one day!!

Vibha aunty : yes but it's not a right time, if she get to know about that viral video then.... No!! We can't take that risk.

Siddharth : so what are you thinking, mom?

Vibha aunty : we need to hide the truth from your dadi, I won't tell them that you got married.

Siddharth : but mom, it will create a bigger issue, isn't it?

Vibha aunty : siddharth I need time to think but for now we have to do this,  because your dadi fixed your marriage with any other girl and if she get to know that you got married already then you don't know her anger.

Stay tuned