13

Back to Nigam mansion,

With three black cars, the convoy of Vibha nigam reach back to mansion.

The gun man open the door and in the thundering voice his mother called him in hall.

Siddharth heard that and his heart skip beats for a moment but then he appear in front of his mother.

His mom : what is this hell? Did I grown you up to show me this one day!! (Aunty throw the phone on floor angrily)

This made the shiver ran down through his spine.

Siddharth : I am sorry mom. (Crying and feeling guilty).

He get down in her mother's feets and hold them.

His mom : Siddharth, stop this drama and tell me who is this girl? How do you know him?

Someone told in the courtroom, that she must be any escort and aunty is shivering from the thought that Siddharth get involved in this kinda thing.

Siddharth : mom, she is my college friend.

His mom : she is in your college? (Aunty get some relief at least)

Siddharth : yes. (He said crying)

His mom : whats her name?

Siddharth : Avneet!!

His mom : I wanna meet her right now along with his family call her here as soon as possible for her and her family.

Siddharth : mom... No.. Please.

Aunty thinks that Siddharth is madly in love with this girl that's why trying to save this girl.

His mom : Siddharth, we are going to her home, or call her here??

Siddharth : mom, she is really not picking my calls and I don't know her address.

His mom calls jannat's father and take Avneet's address.

Siddharth is shivering.

His mom : let's go, I wanna solve this today only.

Siddharth have no option, he followed aunty and they sit in the car and reached their home.

Avneet's family is not rich, and Nigam's are the most powerful family in the city.

Stay tuned.