74

Siddharth went to the bathroom ignoring all the preparation she did.

Siddharth : please make the room like before Avneet, and please you didn't have to do all this to show everyone that how good couple we are, because soon you have to leave and then I will be joke to everyone.

Siddharth said in an upset tone and went to bathroom with his towel.

Avneet can't stop her tears from flow out of her eyes.

Avneet POV

What we're you thinking Avneet, that you won't get punishment for all what you did.

You will, after all you did the mistakes in past which surely make you pay in your future.

And maybe cost your life ahead, as if Siddharth left you then you have to die only as nothing left in your hand then.

He gave me divorce papers and told me in clear words that he won't freedom from me.

So how can I mess his life anymore. But think about it, where will you go. You have no shelter, no one to care for you that you are alive or dead.

Because your family won't see you if you and Siddharth had divorce and Siddharth will tell everyone that it's because of Luv.

Mom, dad, Siddharth's mom, Siddharth, all my friends and society never forgive you.

No, I can't sign those divorce papers. I will live here only. I won't disturb his life but I can't afford Separation now.

POV ends

Meanwhile in bathroom,

Siddharth POV

It's really difficult for me to move on from Avneet, I really starts feeling for her now, but I can see that she starts compromising with me in this relationship now.

Just because she care for my mother, but I can't spoil her life, so I will make sure that at least she will get her luv in her life.

This is something I can do for my love, sorry Avneet to be rude with you.

POV ends.

Stay tuned