106

Her mom : forget about that, Avneet?

Avneet : about what?

Her mom : I remember that you asked me that will we accept you if you had any fight with your in laws, and I said no. But you didn't need to tolerate their domestic violence. (Aunty is hell angry)

Avneet : mom, listen to me.... (She try to convince her)

Her mom : you come with me, I won't leave you with that siddharth anymore.

Now Avneet loose her patience.

Avneet : enough is enough mom, I won't hear anything against my husband. I am sorry to talk to you like this, but you can't blame Siddharth without any reason.

Her mom : avneet, take a swear on me that it was by mistake.

Avneet : no it's not by mistake, I did this intentionally.

Her mom : so who forced you... His mother? (She asked concern)

Avneet : mumma please. And instead of blaming them you should be grateful to siddharth that he didn't thrown me out of his house yet.

Her mom : what?

Avneet : I never wanna tell you this, but I can't be more selfish to make anyone blame my Siddharth for my sin.

Her mom : what are you talking?

Avneet told everything to her mother about Luv and tattoo, her mother is actually feels like somebody gave them current of 440 volt.

Avneet : this is the truth of your daughter.

Her mom : do he know all this?

Avneet : he knows everything, but still with me!!

Her mom : how could you do this to him avneet? Did I taught this to you? Wait it meant you burn it to remove your tattoo.

Avneet nodded.

Her mom : oh god, and do you think he will accept you now.

Avneet : yes he will.

Her mom : are you serious?

Avneet nodded.

Avneet : now you know the truth so please never blame My Siddharth again.

Stay tuned.