82

Avneet : what happened mom? I am just asking hypothetically.

Her mom : don't you dare to think this bad ever in your worst dream, okay?

Avneet : hmm.

Her mom : everything is fine between you and siddharth na?

Avneet : yes mom, all is good between us, don't worry I really saw a scene in a movie, so I asked you.

Her mom : okay. Ask siddharth to come to pick you okay? (Aunty is worried now)

Avneet : my dear mom, don't be worried your damad ji, must be missing me a lot, so he will come to pick me himself. (She try to relax her mom telling a lie that how much they love each other)

Her mom : all well na?

Avneet : yes mom, now let me sleep because siddharth didn't let me sleep from so many days!! (She said pulling the blanket)

Her mom : why?

Avneet : do I have to tell you why? (She said with a naughty smile)

Aunty slap her arm playfully.

Her mom : besharm.

Avneet : so let me sleep okay? Good night.

Aunty kissed her forehead and left.

But the question of avneet is still making them feeling worried that why she asked that will they accept her if siddharth left her.

Aunty told this to Aman uncle and he feels worried too, they decide to talk to vibha aunty next day about it.

Because siddharth didn't even came to drop her, didn't even called her whole day today.

Not even she bring any bag with her.

This is quite strange and giving them bad vibes.

Meanwhile,

Siddharth found a letter it's a decorated one.

This letter is written by Avneet to give to siddharth to tell him about Luv and her break up with the reason why they broke up.

Siddharth unfold that letter and read it.

Stay tuned.