115

The experience in a college today gonna be different,

Because after marriage, this is a first time full day college they are going to attend.

Jannat and Faisal are waiting for them.

Avneet came out from car, Siddharth went to park his car in a parking lot and then join them.

Avneet : good morning friends.

Jannat : good morning, how's your wound now?

Avneet : it's fine now, thanks for asking babe.

Jannat : good to hear, hope everything is fine now between you and siddharth.

Avneet : all thanks to God, but now we are going to the way of love. I wish he will accept me whole heartedly soon. (She said in a hopeful tone)

Jannat : someone is getting despo!! By the way whats the status of romancing, how many bases you cleared yet. (She asked teasingly)

Avneet : we will have a detailed discussion about this in lunch time.

Siddharth joined them, he hugged Faisal and hand shake with Jannat.

Siddharth : what conversation going on guys?

Jannat : nothing much yaar, avneet just saying that you didn't keep her happy. (She said to tease siddharth)

Siddharth looked at avneet.

Siddharth : I can't believe it, I know my wife.

Faisal : awwwhhh, trust.

Siddharth : indeed, she is my wife I know her more than you guys.

Jannat : but she actually have complains from you that you don't love her like you should mister nigam. (She again said Interfeing and teasing him).

Siddharth felt little awkward, Avneet noticed and she change the topic.

Avneet : guys, we should go to our classes now.

Jannat : yeah.

Faisal : by the way, bhabhi (said teasingly, but she likes it) you should tell your husband that he is not allowed to talk to Anushka now.

Avneet (with a confused and jealous look) : who is this anushka, siddharth?

Faisal : didn't you told bhabhi about anushka?

Stay tuned.