She get to know that she is not pregnant, meant Siddharth didn't did anything against her choice.

But this is also her loss now, because she knows that after all the fight she did with him and talked with Luv too will give him reason to leave her.

Even Siddharth arrange the divorce papers for them.

She didn't know what will she do now  but now she have only one motive to be a good wife for him. And make him fall in love for her.

Because she realise it that she can't get anyone better than Siddharth ever.

She knows that she is behaving so selfish but now she want her husband to love her like his wife.

And she wanna move on from Luv.

She reached home.

Siddharth : here is the report.

Siddharth forward the report to her, Avneet didn't take it and hugs him tightly.

Avneet : I am really sorry siddharth for all the rubbish I told in last one day.

Siddharth : it's okay. I can understand.

Avneet : no you should not always understand, and believe me I deserve a punishment.

Siddharth : no avneet it's okay forget it and tell me did you met luv?

Avneet : uhm..... Actually he didn't arrived!!

Siddharth : oh, so you had any conversation with him?

Avneet : not really, if he is not interested to meet then I don't want to meet him too after all I have better option than him. (She said holding his hand)

Siddharth free his hand from her hand.

Siddharth : sorry but I am not an option, so call him and tell him that everything is ready, when he will come.

Avneet : hmm.

Avneet can see that Siddharth is upset with her and didn't want a relationship with her anymore.

Siddharth : you talk I will see you later.

Siddharth left.

Stay tuned.

What should Avneet do now?