61

Siddharth didn't argue more, and he bring a pregnancy test kit for her. She went and came back after ten minutes.

She showed him that test shows positive meant she is pregnant.

Actually, she is not and according to research pregnancy test kits serve 80 percent accuracy only.

But avneet believes this test kit.

Siddharth : this is impossible, I didn't even touched you, I mean we didn't had anything which can lead to pregnancy Avneet.

Avneet : siddharth, please stop lying now. (She starts crying)

Siddharth didn't know how can it happen, but he can't say anything now. Even he is shocked that how she is pregnant.

And internally, he is thinking that maybe it's Luv and her had relationship before they get married.

Avneet is crying, that's why siddharth didn't said anything shows his disbelief on her.

Siddharth : Avneet, believe me.

Avneet : I have no reason to believe you now siddharth, you betrayed my trust, you should tell me the truth. (Said crying)

Siddharth : I am telling you the truth only, I didn't....

Avneet : I don't want to talk to you, leave me alone.

Siddharth : avneet....

Avneet : siddharth please.

Siddharth left her alone.

Avneet picks his phone and see it's luv calling her so she picks up the call, siddharth came to check.

When she is talking with Luv on phone call, and she fixed a meeting with Luv next day.

Avneet decided that she will tell him that she is pregnant and break relationship with luv.

As she have no other option left now.

And Siddharth consider that Avneet wanna go with him because she is pregnant with Luv's kid and after that he is not ready to accept Avneet.

Siddharth is really feeling to burst out crying. But he keep himself strong.

The whole day passed away,

Next day

Stay tuned.