Siddharth : no way, we can't kiss. (He get up feeling nervous)

Avneet knows it that he won't get ready so she showed that she is ready to do a task but Siddharth is not co operating and she need a partner to kiss.

Siddharth : you should choose someone else?

Avneet : there is only Faisal except you!!

Siddharth : uhm...

Avneet : change my task guys, look I am ready, Siddharth is not ready. He is kiddo I told you. (Again but this time with pulling his cheeks lovingly)

Siddharth blush hard.

Jannat : siddharth, you really spoiled the game.

Avneet : yeah true.

Siddharth : are you serious about it?

Avneet : yeah, can we kiss? (She again lovingly asked)

Avneet again walks to him. Avneet is looking so hot to resist and those lips are inviting his lips to kiss them.

Siddharth nods.

Avneet : count the time guys.

Avneet place her lips on his lips, it's a first kiss of Siddharth, when Avneet had kisses before in her life.

She starts sucking his lower lip and then upper lips using her glossy juicy rose petals.

Siddharth is getting arouse with the touch of her lips on his lips.

Faisal starts recording this moment to tease them later, because they both hold each other tightly.

It is not looking like they are doing any task.

Siddharth starts reciprocate in kissing and soon their tongue had a battle. Both of them are on the most exciting and thrilling moment of their life.

Jannat and Ashnoor cover their eyes, but the smooch sound filled the room.

They both carry on kissing for 2:04 second they didn't realise when they should broke the lip lock.

At last, Siddharth broke the kiss when Avneet is still not breaking the lock of their kiss.

But suddenly after the kiss broken she realise they were doing a task.

Stay tuned.

😘😘😘

Which emoji you use most?
Answer in comments ----
I use these one 😀☺😙