Siddharth : listen jannat, she is not a kid she have her own brain and to be honest, she have an extra smart brain so let her decide she wanna do.

Jannat : but siddharth....

Faisal : Siddharth is right jannat, don't force them if they don't want to stay with each other.

Siddharth : yeah guys, and yeah mom wants you all to join today's party so be there.

Jannat : okay.

Faisal : yeah bro, I will reach before time.

Siddharth : okay now I have to go to see how's the preparation going on so I will talk to you later!!

Jannat : If you want any help then let us know.

Siddharth : no thanks, you two already did a lot for us. (Said sarcastically)

Faisal : why I feel like it was a taunt.

Jannat : because it was.

Siddharth : okay sorry guys, see you in party tonight.

Jannat : yeah bye.

Siddharth disconnected the call.

Jannat : I was thinking that maybe they will now move ahead in their lives with each other, as they are actually perfect for each other

Faisal : yeah jannat, I was feeling the same, but what can we do?

Jannat : I have an idea.

Faisal : no please, didn't you heard what Siddharth said, that we already did a lot so we really left them alone now.

Jannat : but yaar, we messed up so we should do something for them.

Faisal : are you sure?

Jannat : yes I am sure.

Faisal : so what is the plan?

Jannat : we will make a plan according to place and situation, you just follow my instructions and bring that with you.

Faisal : nooooo.

Jannat : I am saying na, do it don't worry nothing will happen.

Faisal : this time if anything gone in a wrong way, then Siddharth will kill us with his bare hands.

Stay tuned.