Siddharth : you hurt your shoulder too, right? So apply this oitment there too?

Avneet is wearing a night suit contains two pieces.

Siddharth : apply it

Avneet is looking at him, she didn't know how to remove her t shirt in front of him, and he didn't understand that Avneet wants him to go out for a second.

Her feet twisted, so she can't even walk to bathroom.

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet : nothing.

Siddharth : so apply it, it must be hurting na?

Avneet : hmm.

Avneet (in mind) : don't think much Avneet, he is your husband, you can't even ask him to go out as it is wrong. He have all the rights over you.

Siddharth remains standing there.

Avneet just catch the edges of the t shirt and take it off from her neck, Siddharth is stunned, he just realised that he should left.

Siddharth : uhm... You apply it I will wait outside.

Avneet : it's okay siddharth. I am your wife.

She is wearing a nicely shaped bra, it's looks like better for cover her body, remaining her shoulder bare.

Avneet is trying to apply the oitment on her shoulders, but her hands are not reaching there.

Avneet try to stretch her arm more than she should so it hurts.

Avneet : ahhh.

Siddharth : hey relax you care less girl, don't you know what you should do or what not? Give it to me I will apply!!

Siddharth take oitment from her and ask her where it is hurting.

Her eyes are full of tears.

Siddharth : if it is hurting too much then let's go to the doctor Avneet. (She is crying which is making him feel worried).

Avneet : no siddharth, it's not hurting. But you said right I really don't know what I should do and what not?

Stay tuned.