131

Avneet and siddharth start removing the decoration from the room. When Avneet can feel siddharth is feeling restless and his eyes are sticked on her.

The Viagra is working as expected but now the situation is not in favor so Avneet can't take advantage of this.

Siddharth is looking at her.

Avneet blushingly fix her hair a bit falling on her face.

Suddenly, siddharth take a step ahead to Avneet.

Siddharth : you know what Avneet, you are looking so beautiful today. (He said adoring her, he find her 100 times more attractive today)

Its like a flood of emotions ready to break all the peak controls tonight.

Avneet : what happened siddharth? (Asked blushing when she knows the reason)

Siddharth : nothing, do you have any problem if I admire my dear wife?

Avneet : no why would I have an issue with that? (She said lovingly and blushing hard core)

Siddharth tuck her hair behind her ear and his eyes is showing that he is gonna make a kiss in next move.

Avneet is willingly ready for this romance.

But before he could place his lips on her lips, maid came and knocks the door.

Both of them took a step back, siddharth get back to work.

Siddharth : come in!!

Maid entered.

Avneet : yeah what happened?

Maid : Avneet mam, Vibha mam is calling you in kitchen?

Avneet : okay I am coming in a minute you go.

Maid left.

Avneet : I will talk to you later Siddharth. (Said blushing)

Siddharth : wait listen, I really want to spend some time with you today. (He said with a puppy face)

Avneet : siddharth....

Siddharth : listen you can't deny me I am your husband.

Avneet : I am not denying you.

Siddharth : better, come back to me as soon as possible I will be waiting for you.

Avneet nodded with smile.

Stay tuned

70+ votes