53

Jannat and Faisal left and they came to the room.

Siddharth : what the heck?

The room is decorated like a honeymoon suite, the manager came to them to ask them if they want something.

Siddharth denied.

He is feeling little dizzy.

Avneet is also feeling affected by drink but she is feeling excited seeing this place.

Siddharth : i am feeling dizzy yaar, I am feeling so tired now I wanna sleep.

Avneet : how unromantic yaar just look at this place, how beautiful everything is here? Don't you feel anything tingling you.

She is not behaving in her senses.

Avneet moves closer to Siddharth but Siddharth hold her hands which is moving to his face to his chest.

Siddharth : what is wrong with you Avneet, what are you doing?

Avneet : what is wrong with you, we are husband wife Siddharth, I have whole right to take advantage of this night. (She is not in her senses)

Siddharth : what the hell, are you drunk?

Avneet : nooooo.

Siddharth : you are.... (Siddharth came closer to her mouth to sniff)

Which make her chance to smash her lips on his lips and he suck his lips for long.

Siddharth is really surprised from this kiss, but he couldn't control himself and can't even resist her to not to response back in this kiss.

Siddharth kissed her back.

Avneet broke a kiss after 2 minutes. She is feeling really so relaxed and happy after this kiss.

She is feeling so naughty because of the moment they just lived a moment ago.

Siddharth : Avneet, this is really wrong, you love someone else?

Avneet : no, I didn't love anyone else... You are handsome siddharth.

Siddharth : this is not the reason to love someone.

Avneet : uhm.... I still love you. I wanna see your abs. (Saying not in her senses)

Stay tuned.