111

Suddenly,

She realised that the shower got off, and he opens the door, he was in a towel.

Avneet POV

This is such a melting moment for me, when he opened the door, and I saw him shirtless again.

And you know since the day 1 it's my weakness, his body looks so hot, and in some previous days we really came closer in every manner possible.

But I didn't remember when I saw my dear husband shirtless like this with a long look. And I can't move my eyes even after I know that he is noticing me staring at her.

And he will tease me all day for this now

POV ends.

Siddharth : did you said something? (He asked in a teasing manner)

Avneet : what? (She can't move her eyes from him and she forgotten that she was teasing him)

Siddharth : you said na that it was not a bad idea to take a shower together, so come.

Siddharth holds her hand in a naughty manner and try to pull him.

Avneet : no no no. (Shyly)

Siddharth : what? You just said na that it was not a bad idea.

Avneet : Acha na sorry, I won't tease you ever again. Siddharth what if mom come, see the door is open please please. (She trying to free her hands shyly)

Siddharth : okay fine go. (Siddharth left her wrist and about to close the door)

Avneet : hey hey... Don't get angry na. We have whole life.

Siddharth : awwhhh, I am not angry at all cutie, I was just teasing you. You take out your clothes I will be back.

Avneet : take out my clothes. (She is stunned) but why? (She asked shyly with turned red face)

Siddharth : oh wait, I mean take out your clothes from almirah you wanna wear avneet. You are seriously too much.

Avneet feels more shy.

Stay tuned.