Avneet : is this enough excuse after ruining our lives!! Did you even have idea that what will my parents will do with me if they watch this video!! (She is afraid of her family and even more it's difficult to live in society with the tag of being loose character)

Jannat : we can understand Avneet!!

Siddharth : no you can't... You seriously can't... Guys my mom is the top most advocate if anyone get to know the boy in this video is son of Vibha nigam then I have to commit suicide.

Faisal : no bro, please don't say this.

Siddharth : what don't say this!! Why you record this mess Faisal? (He hold his collar angrily)

But later hugged him and starts crying.

Avneet : siddharth....

Siddharth break a hug with Faisal.

Siddharth looks at her.

Avneet : look only we have to answer everyone so think about it that what will we tell everyone.

Jannat : I guess you should tell the truth that we are having fun.

Avneet : it was fun for us, jannat, society call this shamelessness if you are doing such kinda thing without being related to each other.

Siddharth : my mind is not working, so you say what we should do now?

Avneet : I am going somewhere out of this city, so you can even blame me that I force you for kiss.

Siddharth : where will you go??

Avneet : I will go to the guy I love.

Jannat : are you mad? Do you think he will accept you in this scenario.

Avneet : okay you tell me then where will I go!!

Faisal : guys we are trying to remove that video from everywhere okay? Please don't take any wrong step else I will surely die.

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet get a call from her mom to come back home. Tone of aunty says everything that she reach the video.

Stay tuned.