The gun man knocks the door and her family get scared seeing Vibha nigam with his 6 gunman in their home.

But they have no choice so they welcome them in.

Her dad : please come mam!!

His mom enter inside that home, looking around and holding Siddharth hand.

Her mom : namaste.

His mom join both her hands and reply the welcome greet.

Siddharth is looking down.

His mom : I don't know you know about the video leak or not?

Her mom : we know mam, we watched and believe us since morning we locked our daughter in room. We are really sorry for all what happened. (Feeling guilty, and scared from the power of Vibha nigam)

His mom : we never met before, but this was not only your daughters fault, it is equally my son's fault too.

Siddharth is standing there with ashamed face.

His mom : what is your daughter's age?

Her mom : 20. She is young in age. That's why she made such a silly mistake mam, please forgive us.

Her dad : yeah mam, we will publicly apologize from you.

His mom : I didn't came here for any apology Mister and Mrs nigam. I just wanna talk to your daughter once.

Siddharth is more scared.

His mom : will you please call her once?

Her mom called Avneet on his mother's request, Avneet walk out from her room when her feets are not landing straight.

She hurts her wrist, legs with steel ruler to punish herself. And now she is more scared seeing these gun man's with his mother.

His mom : come here.

Avneet walks slowly to his mom.

His mom : I will ask you only one question, you just answer that's it.

Avneet nodded.

His mom : do you both love each other?

Avneet looked at her family.

She can't tell anyone that she kissed him for a task so she nodded in yes to save her family from being disgraced in society.

Stay tuned.