70

Now Avneet and Jannat came out of the room.

Avneet takes a promise from Jannat that she will not tell anything to Faisal what they talked about.

Avneet came on the door to see off Jannat.

Jannat and Faisal left for a movie and Siddharth and Avneet came in. Vibha aunty is about to leave.

Vibha aunty : Siddharth, I am leaving for court, you just mail all the files to me.

Siddharth : okay mom.

Avneet : sorry mumma, I know I am disturbing you at a very wrong time but I wanna ask you something? (She asked for permission very lovingly)

Vibha aunty : awwhhh, you can't disturb me my dear, tell me what happened?

Siddharth is looking at her.

Avneet : actually mumma I wanna go for a shopping today so may I go?

Vibha aunty : yes sure, siddharth take care of her.

Siddharth : okay mom.

Avneet : mom, actually I wanna go myself alone I don't want to disturb siddharth's schedule.

Vibha aunty : but my dear, he have nothing to do so he won't mind going with you. Right Siddharth?

Siddharth : maybe mom, she want to buy something personal. So she will go herself I don't mind. (Siddharth feels that today she is going to meet Luv)

Avneet : nothing personal.

Avneet went ahead and tell vibha aunty that she is going to bring some surprise gifts for him. She whispers in her ears.

Vibha aunty : okay okay

Siddharth : what happened anyone tell me?

Avneet : nothing it's a girls talk, don't poke your nose in this siddharth.

Siddharth : sure sure I am not interested at all to poke my nose in this matter then, I see you later.

Avneet feels that he gets angry but she thought that in evening he will be happy more than anything else. So she let it be. And left.

Stay tuned