Avneet : I am sorry siddharth. (She said with tears).

Siddharth : about what?

Avneet : you know about Luv now?

Siddharth nodded.

Siddharth : forget it I don't want to talk about him, you are my wife and taking care of you is my duty.

Avneet : I don't know how to thank you for everything.

She hugged him, Siddharth hugged her too.

Siddharth : my dear, I guess you should be in your control, because if I lose my control then it won't be good.

She break a hug blushing hard.

For a moment she feels everything will be fine between them.

Siddharth : turn around now.

Avneet wipe her tears and turn around.

Siddharth apply the ointment with soft hands on her shoulder and his eyes fall on the tattoo on back of her neck of Luv's name.

Which made him again realise that he is the last option for Avneet that's why she choose him.

He isn't able to forget about luv.

Siddharth : it's done, you can wear your shirt now. (Said in a low tone, rolling his eyes away from her).

Avneet wore her shirt but when she turns she notice that the smile, the concern, the love which was visible in his eyes for her is vanished away.

He just cap the oitment tube and went to the couch.

Siddharth : now you sleep on bed, I will sleep on couch. Good night. (Again try to avoid to talk to her)

Avneet : what happened siddharth? (She is confused that why he again get upset)

Siddharth : nothing.

Avneet : but, we can sleep together on bed, only if you allow me. (She asked lovingly)

Siddharth : no, Avneet I am sorry but I can't be an option for someone. And I can't forget Luv, this feeling will be permanent like the tatoo on your neck of his name. I am sorry but we can't be a couple.

Stay tuned.