139

After a hot romantic night,

Avneet wake up at 5:30 as usual, she took a leave from college as her parents are coming to meet dadi ji.

She is busy in kitchen working with chefs there to impress dadi ji.

Siddharth wake up late as they slept really late last night after so long time romancing.

He came out, and pass a really teasing smile to Avneet which was enough to make her blush.

Then caress feet of his mother and grand mother, soon her parents joined them too.

Before, they came vibha aunty told his dadi the truth of their marriage.

For some moments she got angry but then seeing Avneet fits in family she turns out happy.

Her family also impress his dadi a lot in first meeting.

Avneet is happy.

Siddharth went to her.

Siddharth (whisper) : dadi again told me that she wants a great grand child soon, so we should keep on trying baby. (He winked and Avneet blush hard).

Vibha aunty noticed that siddharth is teasing her.

Vibha aunty : siddharth, will you come here , you know sonia ji, he can't even left her alone for a minute.

Sonia aunty : I don't think she have a problem with this vibha ji.

Siddharth is blushing hard.

Avneet joined the conversation.

Vibha aunty : but I was telling her to give some time to her alone.

Avneet (immediately) : why I don't want it. 🥺

Everyone laugh on this reaction of Avneet. And Siddharth and Avneet end up blushing hard.

All of them are happy for them.

So, the love story starts from a dare made two souls connected to each other for all the upcoming years of life for forever.

And here the journey with this book ends with a good note.

Hope you like reading it and Thank you so much for 10k votes.