66

Avneet : no I was just thinking that what you like in this movie, and if you like it must be good.

Siddharth : it's great Avneet.

Avneet : may I join you?

Siddharth : uhm... I guess you won't like it and I can't digest disrespect against any of my favorite super hero.

Avneet : I swear I will not say anything, please please please. (She asked like a kid)

Siddharth : okay okay dont behave like a kiddo.

Avneet : why? Don't you like kids?

Siddharth : I like kids but the actual ones.

Avneet : oh thank god, at least you love our kids then. (She said in a loving voice)

Siddharth : my kids. (He said correcting her and in a stern voice)

Avneet : hmm, same.

Siddharth : not at all.

Avneet : okay forget it let's watch a movie.

Siddharth : yeah, Siddharth disconnected the headphones and he set the speaker and place the laptop in front of them.

Siddharth is really likes Marvel's heroes a lot, when Avneet is getting bored watchin this.

She is just looking at Siddharth and feeling that why she took a month to realise that who is right for her.

Avneet is yawning looking at screen, it's clearly visible that she is feeling bored.

Siddharth : bored?

Avneet : no it's really good Siddharth, you have such a great choice. (Just to make him feel happy)

Siddharth : oh thanks.

Avneet turn off the room lamps and she hugged Siddharth from side, place her head on his shoulder.

Siddharth didn't refuse her for anything and this is quite normal.

Soon she slept on his shoulder, Siddharth realise and looked at her.

She is looking seriously so cute and beautiful while sleeping, Siddharth didn't want her to wake up.

So he turn off the laptop, very slowly he made her laid down on the bed and adjust pillow under her head.

Stay tuned.