Avneet google all the possible ways to remove the tattoo first.

Now, she got a way but this is really gonna testing her endurance.

But she decided that she will do anything to just to make Siddharth happy.

With this decision, she orders to boil the oil on a burning temperature and bring it to her room.

Avneet just take that bowl of hot like lava oil.

Avneet : I loved that guy, so now it's time to be pure. I love you Siddharth.

With this, she pour that oil it on her neck.

Siddharth and aunty was in study that time. Immediately, the oil fell on her neck her skin burns over the patch of tattoo.

She scream so loudly crying in pain.

She covered her face to save herself from scar on face.

(This is just a fiction, like this any tattoo won't be removed, please don't follow)

The maid runs to her room, she saw her in pain and send someone to inform Siddharth and aunty and calls a doctor.

Siddharth and Vibha aunty come there running.

She is crying like she never feels something this painful ever in her life.

Vibha aunty : how it happened beta?

She is just crying so badly, she is not in state to answer anything.

Vibha aunty : go and call the doctor.

Siddharth called the doctor, till then he bring her to the bed, turn on the AC and he is icing her burn.

Siddharth got a hint that she tried to remove the tattoo because the burn is mostly on that part of neck.

But it turns her neck fully burned.

She actually removed her tattoo.

But Siddharth is fuming in anger, on her foolish act. She tried such a idiotic way to remove the tattoo.

Finally, doctor arrive and gave her injection of pain relief, made her fall slept.

Stay tuned.

60+ votes on this and previous chapter