97

Now Siddharth came out and decided that he will talk about divorce at his residence only.

Siddharth had breakfast, and after that he asked her parents that they wants to go home back now.

Happily, her parents see them off and Siddharth bring Avneet to home.

In car,

Avneet is sitting silent in the car.

Siddharth : will you tell me Avneet what is exactly going on in your mind?

Avneet : I don't want separation, please siddharth drop the idea of divorce, I promise I will behave a good wife from now.

Siddharth : it's not about good wife or not, avneet, you are just perfect trust me you are so beautiful anyone can fall for you. (He said praising her)

Avneet : so I just want you to fall for me. (She asked with joined hands)

Siddharth : don't do this avneet. I respect you a lot, and I won't deny that I had feelings for you but trust me it won't work.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : everything reminds me about you and luv? How can I forget that you loved him the most.

Avneet : Siddharth, he was my mistake, you are my life, trust me I won't try to extend my limits ever, I will live with you on your conditions. But don't leave me, just think where will I go? (She said with tears in her eyes)

Those tears always affect Siddharth, and Siddharth always flowed away in the flood of those tears.

Siddharth cup her face lovingly and he wipes her tears.

Siddharth : what do you want?

Avneet : 1 day?

Siddharth : for what?

Avneet : I will remove everything remind you that luv, then we will start a new life together. Just you and me.

Siddharth : just a day.

Avneet : yes I swear.

Siddharth : okay.

They came back home and avneet have something in her head.

Stay tuned.