56

Siddharth : thank god, you are fine now, why you drink last night, it was really tough for me to handle you.

Avneet : why? I didn't remember anything. (She have a fear visible on her face that something happened between them last night)

Siddharth : forget it.

Siddharth is about to get up from bed, but Avneet hold her wrist.

Avneet : Siddharth, I remember we kissed last night but what happened later between us yaar. (She is on the urge to cry)

Siddharth : hey hey!! What happened?

Avneet : we had.... (Her silence said what she is considering)

Siddharth : noo, relax Avneet, do you think I can take advantage of you?

Avneet : no, but... I know I was not in control last night so might be you...

Siddharth : don't worry, nothing happened between us!!

Avneet : seriously.

Siddharth : yes I swear, I didn't even touched you after you slept, I mean if you not count the hug I did in sleep.

Avneet smiled a bit.

Avneet : thanks.

Siddharth : for what?

Avneet : for being such a nice guy Siddharth, you really deserve someone best in your life at least 100 times better than me.

Siddharth : it's okay, you didn't need to remind me always that you belongs to someone else.

Avneet : I didn't mean it, I am serious.

Siddharth : okay fine.

Avneet : but... Who changed my clothes? (Asked shyly with confused mind)

Siddharth : avneet, you did it yourself, please don't carry any doubt in your mind, seriously nothing happened between us and I know my limits.

Avneet : hmm I believe you.

Siddharth : okay go and get ready fast, we should check out.

Avneet : hmm.

Avneet went and change her clothes.

Siddharth did too, and they left the place and came back to home. His mom tease them a bit.

Avneet is feeling little awkward today. And trying to remember that what happened last night!!

Stay tuned.