Avneet : okay then Siddharth, I have a better idea, you go and sleep with dad tonight. (She is trying to avoid him tonight as she know next day the submission date will be passed away)

Her mom : avneet... (Aunty give her an angry glare)

Avneet : mom, i am saying for his comfort.

Her mom : do one thing, your dad will fix a mattress in your room, you will sleep there okay?

Avneet : uhmm...

Her mom didn't wait for her opinion.

Her mom : aman, please go and fix the mattress.

Avneet : no need mom, I will adjust on couch.

Her mom : okay.

Avneet feels that her mother didn't care if her daughter sleep on couch, she made a grumpy face like kids.

Her mom : Siddharth beta, you go and have rest. Good night.

Siddharth : good night, mumma papa.

Siddharth walks to her room.

Siddharth : are you coming avneet?

Avneet : yes, you go and sleep I will come in 10 minutes. Mom needs help in kitchen.

Avneet went behind aunty and Siddharth went to her room.

Avneet : mom, tell me what I can do?

Her mom : just make a favor on me and go to Siddharth, how badly you are behaving with him today? (Aunty is upset with her behavior)

Avneet : I am your daughter, he is not your son, you should be on my side always.

Her mom hits her head playfully.

Her mom : shut up, he is your husband.

Avneet : yeah mom, I know and I am taking care of him na. But you didn't even care if I sleep on couch.

Her mom : so go and sleep on bed with Siddharth. Simple.

Avneet : but you know na the bed is too small for both of us.

Her mom : I don't think so, you two are newly married after all. Why you want space between you two. (Aunty said teasingly).

Stay tuned.