135

Siddharth straight forward went to his room, when Avneet was in bathroom.

Siddharth is feeling his throat dry, so he poured a glass of same orange juice and drink it.

So all the control he made on him gonna be break down soon.

Back to guest room,

His dadi : vibha, where your assistant's family lives?

Vibha aunty : they lives in the same city, mom. What happened?

His dadi : nothing, I don't know why I feel siddharth likes her and she likes him too.

Vibha aunty feels nervous.

Vibha aunty : mom, Avneet is from good family I know her since so long.

His dadi : hmm.

Vibha aunty : I know mom, you decide a girl for siddharth. (Said little sadly)

His dadi : forget about that. (Said in so disappointed tone)

Vibha aunty : what happened mom?

His dadi : I was wrong about that girl, she was a gold digger she just impressing me to marry siddharth to get rich. God saves me from spoiling my own grandson's life.

Vibha aunty takes a relieved breath.

His dadi : I just came to tell this only and I wanna ask siddharth that if he likes someone.

Vibha aunty : but mom will you support love marriage?

His dadi : it will be arrange marriage, but if we ask his choice who have to spend his whole life then I don't think it's wrong and hurt our culture in anyway. (She said showing her bright side)

Vibha aunty : you are 100 percent right mom.

His dadi : to be honest, I like Avneet, she helped me without any greed on road today. And I feel they like each other too.

Vibha aunty : uhm....

His dadi : I have no issue with that, but if they like each other I want them to marry soon as possible.

Vibha aunty : are you serious mom?

His dadi : yeah life in this age is so unpredictable. So yeah I want this to happen soon.

Vibha aunty : okay mom.

Stay tuned.

70+ votes on this and previous chapter