116

Avneet : siddharth, who is this anushka now? (She seems so jealous)

Faisal : why you didn't told them siddharth, that she is your crush? (More teasingly, pulling his legs)

Siddharth : Faisal, she is getting offended yaar, please just shut up yaar.

Avneet : no I am not, but I wanna know who is this anushka?

Siddharth : she is our batchmate in French language class, Avneet.

Avneet : oh, you had crush on her?

Siddharth : it was, but now I know you are my wife so you can trust me.

Avneet : I trust you. (But internally, she really feeling so insecure)

Avneet is possessive kinda girl, and now being his wife, she didn't want any girl around him will ever grab his attention. She want it on herself only.

Siddharth : okay I see you after class.

Avneet just hummed.

Siddharth looked at Faisal angrily to make up for all what he said.

Faisal : I am sorry avneet, I was just kidding. Siddharth never talked to anushka ever before.

Avneet : hmm I know.

Siddharth : okay, have a good day.

Siddharth and Faisal walked to the class.

Siddharth : what is your problem Faisal, don't you know avneet, she is hell possessive sometime. You should not talk about anushka in front of her.

Faisal : it's my personal experience bro, now you will get more attention from avneet.

Siddharth : but it was such a silly idea.

Faisal : okay sorry I won't repeat it again.

Siddharth and Faisal went to the class, and by chance Siddharth got his seat shifted with Anushka today. According to sitting arrangements.

It never happened before, when Siddharth wished in past to sit beside Anushka but today when he didn't want it.

He have to shift beside anushka.

Anushka is class monitor, and they never had conversation before.

Anushka shifted in one side, and greet with a handshake.

Anushka : hii this is anushka sen?

Siddharth : Siddharth nigam!!

He shook hand with anushka.

Stay tuned.