Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31 As expected of my old enemy

It was raining non-stop outside, and as Yu Ao expected, they had to stay here at night.

The environment is very bad, but at least there is a fire at the entrance of the cave and it is still warm inside. Once you calm down, you will find that this is also a very good experience.

Yu Ao took out an iron bowl from his backpack as if by magic. Xu Jiao was stunned: "Brother, where did you get it from?" "

What does it mean to be shun? In your mind, am I the kind of person who takes it without asking?" "Yu Ao rolled his eyes at her: "I discussed this with an aunt in the village before and paid her three yuan to sell it to me."

Li Tan instantly discovered the point: "Isn't all the money you have on you gone? Where did you get three yuan?"

Yu Ao: "..." He is indeed my old enemy.

"What, didn't I give some candies to those children before? The parents gave them to me, so I can use them as funds." Yu Ao has a strong adaptability and praised himself in his heart. I am so awesome.

Xu Jiao nodded in understanding, while Li Tan's eyes were full of disbelief, but he didn't reveal it.

"Then why do you want an iron bowl?" Liu Cairou asked again.

Yu Ao threw the dried meat into a bowl, poured some drinking water, and placed it next to the fire: "You don't understand, this thing is very practical in the wild."

Xu Jiao said sincerely, "Brother, You are very powerful!"

Yu Ao just smiled and heard Qin Shu answer: "That's right, it's completely different from the description on the Internet."

The description on the Internet... This is very embarrassing, and Yu Ao is the last person to face it. Yes, it’s the 160-pound photo on the Internet, which is just a piece of meat. Not to mention that the original self-abandonment at that time was still because of Li Tan, and now he and Li Tan are crowded under the same roof... We are all sensitive people, and the atmosphere has changed subtly in an instant.

How to say? Yu Ao thought about it for a while and then said that I was "acting on impulse?" Forget it, Li Tan's fans dared to tear him apart if he dared to say that.

[What, does it mean that my movie star is not good enough for you? I bother! 】

But if you don’t deny it, you are admitting that you still miss Li Tan.

【Go away! Don’t you fat man touch my movie star! ]

Yu Ao sighed, feeling that Qin Shu was really a "cheap" with capital letters.

Qin Shu curled her lips and wanted to say something, but suddenly she murmured, and Yu Ao's expression changed, and he walked quickly to Han Yu, "Are you awake?"

"Yu Ao." Han Yu's voice was soft and cute just after he woke up. As if he could pinch out a bag of water, he rubbed his eyes and shouted.

Yu Ao had always taken good care of this type of boy, and felt that he was similar to his younger brother. He couldn't help but stretched out his hand and pinched Han Yu's face: "Are you hungry?"

Han Yu looked away slightly in embarrassment. But he didn't mean to dislike it. He had heard from netizens that Yu Ao was a fat guy who didn't wash his hair for ten days, so he had planned to keep a distance from Yu Ao before he came. But at this moment, when he was touched by Yu Ao, the other party's The fingertips are warm and delicate, with a faint grassy scent, not dirty at all.

"I smell the aroma of meat." Han Yu whispered.

"Bi Ling, I've cooked it for you. Do you want to eat it? I'll make some noodles for you." Yu Ao asked again.