Chapter 403 - 404 Extra (25 - 26)

Chapter 403 Extra Chapter 25: Only seen in my life

fruits really delicious in my life. Song Yunan didn't have any appetite, but when he and Duan Qingzhou were playing chess, you took one bite and I finished the whole bag.

Duan Qingzhou thought about it and sent a message to Ji Lin while Song Yunan was pouring water: [Yunan really likes that preserved fruit. ]

Ji Lin gained confidence and called Zhu Fei, asking him to hand over the address of his hometown and the address of the preserved fruit stall. Zhu Fei was frightened and thought something had happened again.

After hanging up the phone, Zhu Fei lay back on Ning Que's lap. They had just returned to Ningcheng yesterday and were basking in the sun on the balcony. Zhu Fei squinted his eyes comfortably and said casually: "I was always not optimistic about Mr. Song and Ji. " Yes, but I didn't expect them to have such a good relationship."

The sunlight shone on Zhu Fei's face, and a faint ring of fuzz was clearly visible on the side of his face. Ning Que couldn't help but raise his hand and rub it, "Why?"

I don't know how scary Mr. Song was at first!" Zhu Fei's tone was full of fear.

Ning Que thought to herself: Why didn't I know? I know very well that Song Yun'an's methods, especially the use of knives, should not be too crisp and clean, but I won't tell Zhu Fei about these things.

When Ji Lin got home in the evening, Song Yunan had already come back. He was in the bedroom. His aunt came forward and whispered to Ji Lin: "Mr. Song didn't eat much food at night, but he drank a lot of bone soup."

Ji Lin felt happy: "Really?"

I guess he was full of preserved fruits when he was in the antique store. Song Yun'an usually doesn't like to drink bone soup. It always tastes fishy. Drinking more today means that preserved fruits are appetizing. Ji Lin made up his mind to drink bone soup in Song Yun'an. Before I got tired of it, I always had it at home.

Then as soon as Ji Lin opened the bedroom door, a pungent and spicy smell came up, and he almost smoked it out.

Ji Lin never dreamed that Song Yunan could eat spicy strips!

At that time, Song Yun'an was sitting on the sofa in the bedroom, eating most of a pack of spicy strips, with a ring of chili paste on his mouth. He was a little confused when he saw Ji Lin come in. He stopped eating spicy strips and stared at Ji Lin blankly.

Ji Lin stepped forward in twos and twos, grabbed the spicy strip package and scanned it carefully in front of his eyes. His face suddenly sank. I wonder which unknown workshop made it. Was this MSG put in handfuls?

"Who bought it for you?" Ji Lin asked.

Song Yunan knew what he was worried about and smiled softly: "It's okay to eat once in a while." Although he only had one third of his stomach left, Ji Lin had taken good care of him over the years and there was nothing wrong with it.

The corner of Ji Lin's mouth twitched for a while, and after a while he asked, "Do you like it?"

"It's very delicious, try it." Song Yunan encouraged.

Ji Lin actually took a bite, and his mouth was filled with the flavor of seasoning. When he was a child in school, he often saw children eating this kind of food, but what is Mr. Ji's identity? People are expensive and have a lot of shit to do. I can't wait to walk eight feet away when I smell it. It's true that I haven't touched it much. I never thought that twenty years later, Song Yunan would open a meat shop here.

Ji Lin ate the last few sticks with a frown, completely putting an end to Song Yun'an's thoughts, and then sternly forbade him: "You are not allowed to touch these again in the future, do you understand?"