Chapter 187 - 188

Chapter 187 Scandal

"What are you doing?" Yu Ao asked.

Su Niannian pressed her chest, feeling heartbroken: "I'm guilty!"

Yu Ao: "Have you been fooled by being targeted?"

Su Niannian smiled bitterly and looked at Yu Ao: "I'm ugly now, right?"

"Still? Okay, I can see." Yu Ao smoothed the hair on her face to the side, and said with a cold tone: "Zhang Xian did it?"

Um.  "Su Niannian gritted her teeth: "Crazy woman!  When he came in, he grabbed me and started gesture for a while."

Yu Ao raised his eyebrows: "You didn't gesture back?"

"She is quite famous no matter what! And I heard from several staff members that Zhang Xian has a backstage, and he was stuffed this morning Come in, at least on the surface, I will definitely not conflict with her!" Su Niannian was anxious to prove that she was not a coward, but aware of current affairs!

But a little girl who had her food and property ruined and was humiliated in this way was indeed holding on in front of Yu Ao.

"I'll handle this matter." Yu Ao said: "I asked her to apologize to you." "

No, no, no." Su Niannian waved her hands: "I'm just an inconspicuous makeup artist."

"Where do you work now? "Yu Ao fiddled with his phone and asked softly.

Su Niannian paused for a few seconds: "I just resigned some time ago, and I was still looking online. This time I knew you were coming, so I applied for free."

Yu Ao moved his fingertips and looked at Su Niannian: "You have a job "

Yeah?"

Yu Ao handed the phone to Su Niannian. Su Niannian saw the note from "Sister Lan" and the other party replied: Then let her be your personal makeup artist and talk to her about the salary. Let’s talk about the problem first. If it exceeds 10,000 yuan, we don’t need to discuss it. I still have to pay five insurances and one housing fund.

Su Niannian was so blinded by the pie falling from the sky that she asked with difficulty: "Who is this Sister Lan?"

"My agent." Yu Ao replied: "So Zhang Xian is targeting you to slap me in the face. ."

Seeing Yu Aoyun's calm look, the tip of Su Niannian's nose felt sour, and she hugged Yu Aoyun's waist: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I will definitely keep improving my skills and turn you into the most beautiful one in the world. !"

Zhu Yuran almost fainted as soon as he opened the door, what was he doing? ! Being photographed and then seen by Movie Emperor Li will lead to death!

"Yu Ao!" Zhu Yuran shouted, and Su Niannian immediately let go after hearing the sound.

"Just in time." Yu Ao was still hammering away: "From now on, I will be your partner. My personal makeup artist is named Su Niannian. This is my personal assistant, Zhu Yuran."

Su Niannian rushed Zhu Yuran smiled and nodded: "Hello, Brother Zhu."

Many years later, Zhu Yuran hugged Su Niannian and lay on the warm bed in the afternoon. He could still recall how embarrassed he was when he first saw her. , his face was covered with sticky stuff, but his eyes were so bright that they could shine into people's hearts.

Zhu Yuran digested it briefly and responded: "Hello." Then he couldn't help but ask: "What happened?"

"Bitten by a dog." Yu Ao said concisely.