Chapter 305 - 306

Chapter 305 Mr. Mu’s pet peeve

Song Yun’an, had never had any couple interactions with Ji Lin. He stood in front of the dining table, looking at the omelette rice he had just made, which looked quite good. He thought about it seriously for a long time, and then took a photo. I sent a photo to Ji Lin with the caption: Do you need me to deliver food?

Ji Lin was stunned for a long time when he received this message. He knew that Song Yunan was working hard to change everything.

Ji Lin: Okay, I'll wait for you.

Song Yunan was happy now. He quickly packed up and called the driver to pick him up.

Ji Lin told the special assistant that he had met Song Yunan and was waiting for someone downstairs. When he saw Song Yunan coming out of the car with a thermos box, he immediately went up to him and said, "Mr. Song, Mr. Ji is discussing business with someone in the office. Let me take you to the lounge first."

"With whom?" Song Yunan asked subconsciously.

The special assistant seemed to have expected it, and explained: "Mr. Mu from the Mu family."

"The one from the automobile industry?"

"Yes." The special assistant thought that although Mr. Song was abroad, he knew the domestic market very well.

Song Yunan had his old habit of being suspicious, but he didn't say it out loud. He just muttered in his heart: What does a guy in the automobile industry do when he comes to an entertainment company?

He asked again: "How is the relationship between the Mu family member and your Mr. Ji?"

The special assistant told the truth: "We are friends."

Song Yunan did not answer. He instinctively disliked Ji Lin's friends, and the next second Fight against instinct and tell yourself to try to accept it.

The special assistant pushed open the door of the lounge, and unexpectedly there was one person, no, two people, and a dog sitting inside.

The special assistant reacted instantly: "Mr. Duan?"

Duan Qingzhou stood up, holding the dog's leash tightly, a little embarrassed: "I'm sorry, the little bell has been clinging to me recently, so I brought it."

"It's okay, it's okay!" Zhu waved his hands repeatedly, saying that the person who was on the top of Mr. Mu's mind was just a dog. Since he could come in, it meant that Mr. Ji nodded, so it was no problem.

Song Yunan watched this scene quietly, but the anger in his heart continued to rise. Who is this? !

The special assistant felt the change in the atmosphere and explained to him in a low voice: "This is Mr. Mu's lover." After saying that, You felt that he was not strong enough and emphasized: "Mr. Mu's heart."

Song Yunan nodded and filtered out an important piece of information. : Mu Chen and this guy named Duan are a couple and they seem to be very much in love, so the risk level is not high.

Song Yun'an accepted, but the special assistant became worried: "How about... let me change the rest room for you?"

Song Yun'an looked sideways: "You are busy with your business."

Duan Qingzhou watched this scene calmly, feeling that this handsome man was too cold.

When the special assistant closed the door, only Song Yunan, Duan Qingzhou, and a Czech wolfhound were left in the lounge.

Little Bell squatted at Duan Qingzhou's feet. Animals are very sensitive to danger, so Little Bell looked at Song Yunan with unfriendly eyes.

Song Yunan sat on the sofa next to Duan Qingzhou. He stared at the little bell and stretched out his hand.