Chapter 401 - 402 Extra (23 - 24)

Chapter 401 Extra Chapter 23: Zhu Fei will not be under your control from now on

Zhu Fei doesn’t know where his grievances come from. Anyway, these weaknesses and tears are just for Ning Que to see. He seems to have fallen into a honey weave in an instant. In the dream, Ning Que's gentle coaxing and whispering sounded in his ears from time to time, and everything around him became unreal. He reluctantly opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling for a few seconds, and then fell into darkness.

After coaxing Zhu Fei to sleep, Ning Que took a closer look at his feet, communicated with the attending doctor, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

what to do? Ning Que's thumb and index finger were twirling back and forth. This was a sign he only had when his thoughts were aroused. Should he block Wang Quan directly? No, Ning Que rejected the idea and was angry. Before destroying Wang Quan, he had to get rid of the turbid air in his chest.

Ning Que said he was Li Jun's confidant, but in fact, Li Jun could control at least 60% of his authority at will, and he had never made any mistakes in these years. Sometimes Li Jun wanted to pry Ning Que's head open and see what happened. So desireless? If others had his innate advantage, they could dig out a golden mountain.

Ningque doesn't want Jinshan. He has lived to this age and finally met someone he really likes. He is still a fool. He holds Zhu Fei in the palm of his hand for fear of being uncomfortable, but he is bullied again and again by Wang Quan. This can't end like this.

"Mr. Ning, we have already seen the target downstairs of the Ji family." When his subordinates called, Zhu Fei had just fallen asleep for forty minutes.

Ning Que is an activist in the absolute sense.

Ning Que said in a deep voice: "Catch him." After saying that, he continued to peel the apple, and cut it into pieces with special care. Thinking that Zhu Fei loved to drink yogurt, he poured a can of mango-flavored yogurt into it, but he still felt that it was not enough. , then I got some bananas and strawberries and put them in, which made me feel comfortable.

It's okay, just eat a piece of fruit and make it into a fruit.

Ning Que had precise control over Zhu Fei's body and knew that the man would not wake up for a while, so he tucked the young man into bed and made sure that everything was ready before Ning Que left.

Wang Quan tidied up carefully before going out. He felt that Lin Gang was a little unreliable. It happened that a partner he knew before had been trying to treat him to dinner. He was trying to get away with it, but in fact he was very happy. He had to find a home for him, right? ? Unexpectedly, his next home was not found. The car was suddenly forced to stop, the door was roughly opened, and he was put in a sack and brought here.

A room that had been abandoned for a long time, the walls were mottled, and what seemed to be solidified on it was rust, but for psychological reasons, Wang Quan always thought it was blood.

He was not wrong. The members of the Lu family in Xinghai Cheng, Bai Shaoming, and some others whose names he could not name, had all been splattered with blood here.

The door opened, and Ning Que walked in slowly, wearing a black suit.

The weak light swept across his face, and the face immediately fell into a cold state. Ningque seemed harmless from the outside, but over time, his hands were stained with the wailing and despair of countless people, making him more like this. The more terrifying it is.

Ningque sat on a mahogany chair.

Wang Quan knew something was wrong when he saw him, and at the same time he kept cursing Zhu Fei in his heart.