Chapter 213 - 214

Chapter 213: Angry

What Li Jun sent was the evidence between him and Ye Jin. Although Li Tan didn't see the whole picture, he was still very stimulated.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Yu Ao held down Li Tan's hand: "Waist! Be careful!"

"Careful about what?" Li Tan's hand went around Yu Ao's shoulder and directly clasped his chin, his tone was revealing. Cruelly: "There's no point in shouting, your waist is destined to be lost."

Recently, with Yu Ao by his side, Li Tan has recovered very well, and Yu Ao has been a little agitated since he hasn't been rubbed by this person for a while, but he is still calm and rational. He was struggling, but listening to Li Tan's breathing getting heavier and heavier, and the last bite on his shoulder, Yu Ao groaned, and the so-called reason turned into sea foam, and was beaten hard by the waves of love. No trace.

Knowing that Yu Ao took care of his injury, Li Tan felt satisfied, but his hands became more and more unscrupulous. As much as he cherished this person, he wanted to crush him to pieces. Yu Ao's shirt was stripped clean by Li Tan, and his waist was soft and curved. The moon-like gesture was directly imprinted in Li Tan's heart.

Li Tan's movements suddenly paused. His hands moved up from Yu Ao's waist, but his eyes were fixed on this beautiful piece. Yu Ao woke up a little, and soon became unconscious due to being pushed. There was a sound in his ears. There was a slight sound of tables and chairs moving, and he was hit by Li Tan back and forth. His throat was so dry that he felt so sweet that even he felt sick. In this way, Yu Ao was not afraid of death. He tilted his head back and rested it on Li Tan's shoulder. Sweat covered his face and neck, and the lost love in his eyes instantly shattered Li Tan's last trace of love. Yu Ao was not idle, and would rather die than say those words, "Li Tan, I love you." , very special."

The last few words were lost.

He completely "annoyed" Li Tan.

No matter how much Yu Ao begged after that, Movie Emperor Li never showed any mercy.

After being banned from eating for almost two weeks, Li Tan was in a good mood, and he could ignore the blow caused by Li Jun for the time being.

temporary.

In the evening, Zhou Jinhui came over to deliver the termination contract and saw Yu Aoli lying on a wicker chair in the corner with a blanket on her body, with "poor, weak and helpless" written all over her body. She was very surprised: "Whose waist is injured?"

He put down the contract. On the table, restore the misaligned table to its original shape.

Li Tan glanced at the table, and when he lowered his head, his eyes were very dark. When he looked at Zhou Jinhui again, it was just like normal: "Maybe it's because you are too tired to take care of me during this period."

"That's not the case." Zhou Jinhui didn't believe it. At the beginning, Li Tan could not move while lying down, and Yu Ao did everything by himself, fearing that others would eat

a little bit of Li Tan, but he was still able to do it with ease. Now Li Tan is almost fine, but is he tired?

Li Tan poured a glass of water for Zhou Jinhui, then sat down and read the termination contract: "The liquidated damages will be deducted from my recent money and cannot be paid by the company."

The film was halfway filmed and now the leading actor is changed, even if Li Tan pays three times the compensation Liquidated damages are useless, the reputation has been ruined, and it dares to give a negative score if it dares to air a short-lived night. Although Zhou Jinhui did not say it clearly, the crew did not dare to speak out. Zhou Jinhui has not clarified it yet. It is obvious that there is a shady inside story. Fans He often holds grudges more than his idols. To put it simply, this drama will be a failure without Li Tan. It will be difficult for anyone to support it, let alone no one is willing to support it. After all, Zhou Jinhui has