Chapter 365 - 366

Chapter 365 The prodigal man

Until noon, Li Tan and Yu Ao did not come out of the room.

Ye Jin was worried: "What's wrong?"

Li Jun was very calm, because he knew his brother very well, so he said while working on the computer: "Li Tan's heart is unbalanced, and Yu Ao must suffer something."

"Yu Ao, too, learn from me and get married first. "Ye Jin hates the fact that iron cannot become steel.

Li Jun snorted coldly: "How many times have I mentioned it? How long did it take for you to agree? It once made me doubt my own charm."

Ye Jin smiled "hehe" and did not dare to provoke her.

He is better than Yu Ao in this regard. He knows the current affairs, has eyes and eyes, and will not act in such an environment.

And this time, Mu Chen and Duan Qingzhou have arrived in country F.

The air ticket Duan Qingzhou booked was not used, but was treasured by Mu Chen. Even though it was first class, Mu Chen was worried about flying for more than four hours in a row. No matter how good the first class cabin was, how could it compare to a private plane?

There is everything in the special plane, and there is a lot of room for movement. Duan Qingzhou can stretch his legs casually, and when the flight is stable, he can take two steps back and forth. Food and drinks are uninterrupted, and the bells are also comfortable along with him.

It was summer in country F. Before landing, Mu Chen checked the weather three times before letting Duan Qingzhou change clothes.

When he got off the plane and opened the cabin door, the heat hit his face like a wave. Duan Qingzhou squinted his eyes.

"Does your leg hurt?" Mu Chen asked.

"This kind of weather won't hurt, you know." Duan Qingzhou laughed.

You know, you know, who doesn't know about Duan Qingzhou's likes and habits and Mu Chen? But I am still worried that the young man will feel uncomfortable if he flies for too long or due to the climate here.

The fact is that this kind of weather is Duan Qingzhou's favorite. His legs have received several treatments this year. They were all treated by a professional team hired by Mu Chen. When he is comfortable, walking normally is not a problem. Ling Ding followed beside him and was playing with butterflies. .

"If you like it, stay there for a while." Mu Chen said as he sent a message to the special assistant, asking him to look for a large house in a quiet location with good transportation.

"Won't it delay your work?" Duan Qingzhou asked.

Mu Chen hugged his waist: "The remote control is the same."

In fact, it is different, and the difference is very big, but Mu Meiren can do anything for the fairy brother's smile.

The two of them received their certificates on the same day. There was not so much anxiety and nervousness. Mu Chen was even excited. When Duan Qingzhou was a little slow on the steps, he directly picked him up and rushed inside with his head held high. At that time, from Several gay couples came out and whistled loudly when they saw it. Qingzhou buried his head on Mu Chen's shoulder, shy of seeing people.

The staff wanted to ask about the situation of the two of them, and Mu Chen answered fluently, and his impatience could be seen through his delicate and expressionless face.

The staff held back their laughter and after confirming everything, they applied for a marriage certificate for the two of them.

Perhaps this certificate has not been widely recognized in China, but its existence is generally known. For gay people, this is a proof that weighs a thousand pounds.