Chapter 399 - 400 Extra (21 - 22)

Chapter 399 Extra 21: We are dating

until the cabinet was carried to the designated location and the two security guards were asked to leave. Only then did Zhu Fei look at Wang Quan.

Wang Quan's expression was full of apology, but his eyes were full of provocation: "I'm sorry, I didn't stand firm. Zhu Fei, you shouldn't be angry, right?"

Zhu Fei still didn't speak, just stared at Wang Quan.

Gradually, Wang Quan became frightened for no reason in this look, but he still said harshly: "I told you I didn't mean it, what are you doing?"

"I think you may have made a mistake." Zhu Fei Finally he spoke: "Lin Gang can be your amulet, not because he is so powerful, but because I don't want to care about it. Wang Quan, no matter your background, can you have anyone who can challenge me?" Zhu Fei said softly. , he still seemed easy to talk to, but there was an inexplicable coldness: "You provoke me again and again. If I really want to start arguing, can your fans be able to withstand it?"

Of course, I can't. Damn, Zhu Fei has a lot of fans now. The 10 million cosmetics he endorsed before were all sold out in less than two seconds. The traffic is very impressive. But for the 3 million cosmetics endorsed by Wang Quan, it takes half a day to sell out. Really If they want to tear it apart, Zhu Fei's fans can push Wang Quan into the ground in an instant, not to mention that Zhu Fei learned from Yu Ao. Many people know this, and many Ao Li are simply full of "love" for Zhu Fei, fighting Once it starts, to put it bluntly, it may be over before it even begins.

When Zhu Fei said this, Wang Quan's heart sank, "What do you want to do?!"

Zhu Fei smiled and said, "No, I'm just reminding you that I'm about to run out of patience."

Wang Quan was scared, but faced Not wanting to admit defeat, he bit his lip and said nothing. Zhu Fei stepped forward calmly, his breath completely different from usual. He lowered his voice: "Otherwise, you will see if Lin Gang can keep you!"

After saying that, Zhu Fei turned around. After leaving, in the assistant's glowing eyes, he became hardened for the first time.

However, this stubbornness suddenly dissipated as soon as he got on the elevator. Zhu Fei grabbed the handrail with a pale face and gritted his teeth to endure the pain.

"Brother Fei, you were so handsome just now! My brother Fei?" Upon seeing this, the assistant quickly stepped forward and supported Zhu Fei: "Are you okay?"

How could he be okay? The cabinet hit my toe, and now half of my calf and the nerves are aching.

"Go, go to the room where I practice dancing and get some Yunnan Baiyao." Zhu Fei said.

The little assistant was a little scared: "Brother Fei, let's go to the hospital. You have a variety show recording in three days, and you will definitely have to dance then, with your feet."

Zhu Fei shook his head: "Go back to the lounge to see if it doesn't work, let's go to the hospital. " "

The assistant felt relieved and hurriedly nodded and ran to the dance studio.

The situation was worse than Zhu Fei imagined. The soles of his feet were forward, the area around his thumbs was bruised and purple, and blood was bleeding between his nails.

Zhu Fei made a quick decision: "Let's go to the hospital first."

Lin Gang called on the way to the hospital. When the assistant handed over the phone, he didn't dare to breathe. Zhu Fei frowned and answered: "Hello?

" Did you have a conflict with Wang Quan?" Lin Gang asked.

Zhu Fei chuckled: "Brother Lin, according to our temperament, who will cause trouble for whom first?"