Chapter 414 Extra 36: Li Jun and Ye Jin (2)

Until Ye Jin was brought back to the Li family's old house, everyone was confused.

Ning Que rubbed his forehead, not understanding what Mr. Li was doing.

In fact, the moment he agreed, Li Jun was a little stunned. When had he been so hasty? But seeing the young man seeming to be grasping at the last straw, he couldn't bear it. Li Jun also wanted to see what all the so-called things were.

Ye Jin was confused and asked the servant to take him to take a bath. After all, he was too dirty.

Li Jun was sitting on the sofa smoking, his face still showing no emotion. Ning Que couldn't hold it back and asked: "Sir, why do you want to keep him?"

"Haven't you heard?" Li Jun said in a deep voice: " Everything about him from now on will be mine."

Ning Que's understanding of "everything" was obviously too shallow. He was anxious to prevent Li Jun from making a loss-making investment and continued: "I can also do everything you expect for me, sir. "But"

"That's not it." Li Jun interrupted, with a smile on his face. He looked at Ning Que and said bluntly: "Can you sleep with me?"

Ning Que: "... ."

Ning Que bowed deeply: "I'm sorry."

Ning Que likes men, but he doesn't like Li Jun. The reason is very simple. He doesn't want to be the one below.

Ye Jin was wrapped in a white bathrobe when she came out. His appearance interrupted the conversation between Li Jun and Ning Que. Only then did they notice that Ye Jin had a rather delicate face. Li Jun understood clearly.

There is an indelible "purity" in Ye Jin's eyes, and in the entertainment industry, these things, without a strong backstage, are a weapon to push herself into the abyss.

"What's your name?" Li Jun stood up.

"Ye Jin," the young man said, his whole face turned pale, and he fell to the side. Li Jun's quick eyes and hands quickly scooped the man into his arms. Only then did he realize that there was blood staining the fabric in front of the young man's knees. The injured knee did not get any Properly handled, the man took a shower and came out again.

Don't feel the pain? Li Jun thought this way and smelled the faint scent of shower gel on Ye Jin's body. It was the one he often used. It was like he instantly marked this person with his own and became his accessory.

In the next three days, Ye Jin's fever persisted, and the family doctor did not dare to leave, so he continued to take care of him.

Li Jun rarely comes to visit, and his mood swings are pitiful. Those inexplicable touches to Ye Jin can be wiped away by just a little pressure and work.

Li Jun came home that day and unexpectedly there was a person sitting in the living room.

Ye Jin had just recovered from a serious illness. His face was very pale and he had lost weight. The clothes Li Jun asked Ning Que to buy for him clearly fit him before, but now they looked a little empty. Li Jun frowned slightly, inexplicably. ,he does not like.

"Mr. Li." Seeing Li Jun, Ye Jin stood up hastily. He already knew where this place was from the doctor. Naturally, he also knew who he had stopped that night.

Li Jun didn't say a word and began to take off his clothes. When Ye Jin lost his coat, he wanted to go up to help, but he was too weak and staggered with just a little effort. Li Jun had to take care of him.

"Why are you in so much trouble?" Li Jun supported Ye Jin and said in a deep voice.

Ye Jin's lips, which had no color at all, turned completely white. He was a head shorter than Li Jun. From Li Jun's perspective, the young man looked like a piece of white jade that could easily break. Ye Jin left Li Jun's arms, a little nervous. He said nervously: "I'm sorry!"

Li Jun curled his fingers slightly, feeling a bit lost.

Ye Jin has been waiting for Li Jun to take action, but the man is surprisingly quiet. He goes to work every morning, comes back at night, and then goes into the study until midnight. He only sees her a handful of times. He should be happy, but Ye Jin is increasingly having trouble sleeping and eating. An, he was so anxious. This was wrong. He thought to himself, he couldn't come to Li Jun's house and do nothing, like a waste. He obviously agreed to Li Jun at that time.

In fact, Li Jun didn't sleep very well. His experiences in the early years made him not so relaxed in the dark. He always had to stay up until four or five in the morning to get some light sleep. When he was tired during the day, he would take a nap in the cubicle of the office. Ning Que always felt that My husband's ability to resist is a miracle created by the Creator.

At two o'clock in the morning that night, Ye Jin saw that the light in the study was still on, so she thought about it again and brewed a cup of coffee.

There was a knock on the door, and Li Jun's already aching temple twitched for a while. He frowned and said in a deep voice: "Come in."

Ye Jin pushed the door open and was met by Li Jun's cold gaze like a beast. , put the coffee on his table, and then stood aside at a loss.

Li Jun wondered: "What are you doing if you don't sleep?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Ye Jin's pajamas fell gently to the ground. Only one lamp in front of the desk was lit in the study, which showed that the young man was too thin, but extremely well-proportioned. figure.

If he hadn't investigated all of Ye Jin's information in advance, Li Jun would have thought that he had brought back a prodigal. Li Jun knew that Ye Jin was forced to have no way out because he was not allowed to lurk or sleep. , he can't adapt to such a law of the jungle. He has his own persistence. Because of this, Li Jun will keep him by his side until now and not let him fly early.

Then why was Li Jun suddenly stunned.

Ye Jin couldn't hide the panic and anxiety on her face, her eyes turned red again, and her body was trembling slightly. It was indeed the first time she had done such a thing, and she was quite frightened.

For some reason, Li Jun wanted to laugh at this situation.

Ye Jin was not the first person to take the initiative to come to him, but without exception, all of them were charming and wanted to fall under him immediately. Compared with them, Ye Jin was simply stiff, but why did Li Jun grab Ye Jin's wrist? , with a little force, he pulled the person to sit on his lap. At that moment, he felt that Ye Jin was like a stone.

"You don't want to." Li Jun said solemnly, rubbing the fragile neck.

Ye Jin unconsciously tilted her head back slightly, revealing her defenseless territory, clean and tidy.

Ye Jin's voice trembled: "No, it's just my first time, so I'm a little nervous."

Li Jun didn't want Ye Jin, not to mention that the man's body hadn't recovered yet, but because he still had quite high requirements for his bed partner. It was high, but Ye Jin's first time actually made Li Jun react.

A tentative kiss, Ye Jin loosened his clenched teeth at the moment when his tongue swept across the lips. This action seemed to stimulate Li Jun. The man walked straight in, his hands suddenly clamped Ye Jin's shoulders, and pulled him Became his own.

No, that’s not right, Ye Jin thought to herself, why am I so cooperative?

He opened his eyes drowsily and saw only Li Jun's ridiculously handsome face. Not bad, Ye Jin thought again.

There was some pain at first, but before Ye Jin could scream the pain into reality, he was coaxed into submission by Li Jun's superb skills, and then he just felt comfortable.

This isn’t the first time for this person! Ye Jin thought to himself.

Coincidentally, this was Li Jun's first time, but he was a self-taught person.

The eldest uncle's strength is reflected in all aspects.