Chapter 141 - 142

Chapter 141 Bullying and Suppression

Director Zhang was also a little angry about this. He had already agreed to Ye Jin, but it was impossible to delete this relay race scene. This was a necessary scene for the heroine to be very attracted to the male lead, so Director Zhang was extremely prepared. I didn't expect that Han Yiyang would mess with this and make Yu Ao tired from going back and forth so many times.

Director Zhang talked about Han Yiyang afterwards, but Han Yiyang brought money into the group, and he was sure that Director Zhang could not kick him out. Anyway, his favorite role was gone, which made Yu Ao unhappy. If he is scolded, he will be scolded, Han Yiyang I don’t feel any loss.

"That's it." After listening to Director Zhang's story, Li Tan asked, "Then do you know who sent Han Yiyang in?"

"The third young master of the Chen family." Director Zhang whispered.

The Chen family of Tiange Media was also the backer of the big producer at the Hongmen Banquet last time. This time, they were all quarreling with each other.

"I understand, thank you Director Zhang."

After hanging up the phone, Director Zhang was about to go to bed when he woke up suddenly. He just waited until Ye Jin told him during the day. Why did Movie Emperor Li ask this specifically at night? !

Li Tan, the mistress of the Chen family, has heard a little about it. He is known as a bastard. He has two brothers and one sister. He is trying hard to get on the rich list, which symbolizes power, but most of them are safe and sound from their fathers. In terms of industry, the boss is just a bit more ambitious, and his investments in recent years have made a slight profit.

As for Han Yiyang, he should be the third child of the Chen family.

Thinking about it this way, it makes sense why the investors tried their best to squeeze Han Yiyang into the crew. But Han Yiyang dared to target Yu Ao like this. Maybe the third child of the Chen family also nodded. Li Tan regretted it for the first time. He regretted that he didn't take a closer look at Yu Ao's contract and just thought he was grudged against Wang Su. After knowing that this was a drama invested by Tiange Media, he would not let Yu Ao go at all.

But a simple vote allowed Yu Ao to squeeze out Han Yiyang's position, which showed that the third eldest son of the Chen family was not as talkative as he thought.

Li Tan thought about it for a while, returned to the room, hugged Yu Ao and fell asleep quickly.

With Li Tan's influence, dealing with Han Yiyang was like a joke, but before he could take action, Ye Jin became angry first.

It turned out that Director Zhang became more and more wrong the more he thought about it, and told Ye Jin about it.

Can Ye Jin endure it? In recent years, apart from being meticulous and polished in filming, barely acting like a gentleman, he is simply a scoundrel in other matters. After all, he is the person Li Jun indulges unbridled.

Ye Jin asked for the clips taken at that time and asked her publicist to handle them later. He was a special guest and promised free advertising to Director Zhang, so he posted the first Weibo post: [Wei Tian is here! 】There is a makeup photo at the back, all of them are licking and licking, and Director Zhang is laughing.

In less than two minutes, Ye Jin posted another Weibo post.

Ye Jin V: [I hope everyone will support this new drama. Acting is really not easy. 】The following is the processed video. With the funny sound effects, Yu Ao ran back and forth eleven times! At first, everyone could still laugh, but soon they stopped laughing. Yu Ao is now becoming more and more popular, and the young man in the video is not only Yu Ao, but also Chu Huaisen.