Chapter 163 - 164

Chapter 163 Detonates the entire network

As the saying goes, once this song comes out, it will either kill or hurt.

The scene at the beginning is very beautiful. In the northern part of the border, a young man in white meets an indifferent emperor for the first time. One is white, the other is black, one is warm, the other is cold, but they get along extremely well. At that time, Lin Xiao did not know the identity of Emperor Qingwu, so he taught him the rules of the frontier. , customs, and Emperor Qingwu saw that Lin Xiao was not familiar with the four treasures of the study, so he taught him to recite poetry and dance ink. In this turbulent world, the two of them found a brief peace.

It was beautiful, even under some filters, Yu Ao felt love.

But the love of an emperor is love for the world and the common people. After years of separation, when Emperor Qingwu and Lin Xiao met again, the young man held the small wine glass and poured it into his arms silently. No matter how the emperor tried to persuade him to stay, he did not wake up.

Finally, when Emperor Qingwu unified the country and sat alone on the dragon throne, his eyes no longer had the original glory.

"When will you and I get drunk again?"

"When the world is at peace and the seas and rivers are clear."

These two short dialogues rang out in the black background.

And the barrage is all the same: You are the only one who is my paradise.

Li Tan accompanied Yu Ao to finish reading.

Yu Ao was shocked: "Were the two of us so gay at that time?"

Li Tan frowned: "I don't think it should be..."

"A great editor!" Yu Ao didn't want to admit that they were going to use a plot that was so passionate. Quan Drama was filmed like this.

Yu Ao was simply worried, because in the eyes of most straight men, what they felt was a kind of like-minded appreciation, a confidant, and a colleague. Many male film critics wrote quickly that night: [In a word, what can I do in these years? There are not many movies that moved me, and this is one of them], which attracted a lot of people to agree with it.

Yu Ao became interested and changed his position in Li Tan's arms. The music of the gala was still playing in his ears, and his heart felt very warm.

[Actually, I didn’t understand the deep things and my brain capacity is limited, but I thought the background of the movie was beautiful and the protagonist was eye-catching. 】

【God knows I can lick Actor Li's face for an hour! ]

Yu Ao looked up at Li Tan and snorted coldly.

Upon seeing this, Li Tan pushed away Yu Ao's hand and pulled it down a few times.

[I can lick Yu Ao's face for two hours! This is the young general in my heart! ]

Actor Li: "卩heng." "

Yu Ao: "..."

In short, although some people think this movie is obscure and difficult to understand, it is just like that, but in the end it is a very small part. After all, this type of masterpiece, which has received a huge reputation from the beginning, has become the most popular one in the past two years. For the first time, Director Feng was already well-known, and with this stepping stone, he became a trump card among directors.

The other supporting actors were more or less recognized and approved, except for Li Xingyun, because he was the second male lead and the assistant. Emperor Qingwu's counselor who pacified the world had good lines and the play was fine. It felt like Li Xingyun didn't perform the role himself. People on the Internet said that Li Xingyun couldn't take on the role of Li Xingyun, let alone his co-star. Yu Ao couldn't stand it when he compared it. In fact