Chapter 155 - 156

Chapter 155 The golden man is none other than you

The moment he saw Li Tan, Yu Ao's shoulders relaxed, and the anger in his heart gradually subsided.

Zhou Jinhui was wearing a brown coat and was almost stuck against the wall when Li Tan pushed him. When he saw Li Tan didn't move, he felt a thump in his heart, thinking that that bastard Wang Shengkai had already done something to Yu Ao, right? Li Tan was sure that he was going to die. But when he saw the scene in the room clearly, Zhou Jinhui choked up.

Wang Shengkai lay half-dead on the ground with his lower body covered, while Xu Youchang was even more classic, tied to a stool like a prisoner.

It's two against one and it's a heads-up!

Li Tan noticed Yu Ao's bleeding right hand and rushed forward immediately: "How did you do this?!"

"No, I was accidentally scratched just now." Yu Ao looked unnatural and began to feel guilty.

Li Tan's face was extremely dark. He held Yu Ao's hand. He first looked at Wang Shengkai on the ground, and then his eyes fell on Xu Youchang. Li Tan knew very well that if Wang Shengkai asked Yu Ao alone, Yu Ao would not pay attention to him at all. , Xu Youchang must have been "matchmaking" during this period.

"In total, I have tolerated you for almost six years." Li Tan said in a deep voice: "You don't know how to restrain yourself at all."

Xu Youchang raised his head nonchalantly and snorted: "What qualifications do you have to criticize me, the great actor? Treat others as your own. Substitute, are you innocent? Are you upright?"

Zhou Jinhui's heart tightened, and she subconsciously looked at Yu Ao, only to find that the man had a calm face and didn't take it seriously at all.

"Day by day." Yu Ao took the time to mock: "I know how to fart."

Zhou Jinhui: "..." This is a strong quality!

"Okay, you go first, I'll clean up here." Zhou Jinhui said hurriedly.

"Wait a moment." After Yu Ao said this, he walked up to Wang Shengkai and kicked him again in the crotch.

Wang Shengkai couldn't even scream this time and fainted.

"Ouch!" Zhou Jinhui subconsciously closed her legs.

When he went out from the back door and saw the familiar nanny car, Yu Ao was a little surprised. He got into the car first, and then took off his mask and asked Zhu Yuran, "Didn't I let you go? How did you come back?" Zhu Yuran saw Yu

Ao His hands were bleeding and he was frightened: "I didn't dare to leave, it was nearby."

"You have a conscience." Yu Ao was satisfied.

Li Tan said solemnly: "Go to Hengde Hospital."

"Hey, hey, you don't need to go there for minor injuries." Yu Ao had not yet been inspired by Zhu Yuran's caution to survive, "What if we go there and are photographed? Besides, It's just a small wound. Go back..."

"That's a private hospital invested by my brother. No one saw it." Li Tan bites every word hard.

Only then did Yu Ao feel that something was wrong, and raised his head to meet Li Tan's angry eyes.

It’s over, I’m really angry.

"Hiss?" Yu Ao immediately pressed his right wrist.

Li Tan was attracted to all his attention, worried that he might be able to force it out, so he patted the young man's hand away and helped him warm the area around the wound: "Does it hurt?