Chapter 161 - 162

Chapter 161 is about to become popular

"Plan?" Yu Ao was stunned for a moment, then nodded with a smile: "Go home."

"That's good." Zhang Yueting is a good girl, and she shows a little bit of affection for Yu Ao both in and out of the play. But seeing that Yu Ao avoided it cleverly every time, it was not difficult for each other. Hearing this, he clenched his fists and said, "Then I wish you a Happy New Year in advance! Yu Ao, I think you will be popular!"

"Thank you."

This drama may be We have to shoot until the beginning of spring and survive the New Year, but fortunately Director Feng’s film is ready to be released.

Yu Ao, who was looked down upon by thousands of people at the beginning, is now on equal footing with Li Tan, occupying most of the posters. Fans of Li Xingyun once expressed their dissatisfaction, but Director Feng had a strong attitude in an interview: "I hope that filming is based on strength. Please stay tuned."

The subtext of this sentence: Li Xingyun is not as powerful as Yu Ao, and he is not as powerful as Yu Ao.

Can Li Xingyun’s fans agree? They immediately clamored to boycott this movie, but unfortunately, the highlight of this movie has never been Li Xingyun. Even if Li Xingyun's fans don't watch it, Li Tan's fans can drive most of the traffic, let alone add more Yu Ao became a topical figure. There were a lot of quarrels, and some of them were annoyed.

Oh, how could you boycott the drama starring my idol? Do you deserve it? Several webmasters stood up and started to criticize, and soon, Li Xingyun's fans stopped.

But many Epiphyllums still felt awkward because they really looked down on Yu Ao.

On the eve of his thirtieth year, Li Jun called Li Tan and asked, "Are you going back to your old home this year?"

The reason why he asked this was because he was sure that his brother's heart had already flown out.

As expected, Li Tan looked at Yu Ao who was busy in the kitchen and smiled: "Brother, I'm with him this year." "

Okay." Li Jun didn't want to admit it, but he was a little bit sour.

"Whose phone number?" Yu Ao poked his head out.

"My brother asked me if I can go back to my old house." Li Tan told the truth.

He knew Li Yingdi's answer with his toes. Yu Ao chuckled and continued to get into the kitchen. In fact, he didn't know how to cook much. Most of the ingredients were bought ready-made. As long as they had the same taste, the main thing was that the two of them were together. .

On New Year's Eve, no matter how much fireworks are prohibited, the sound of "cracking" still sounds from time to time, which is a strong feeling of the New Year.

It was rare for both of them to rest at the same time. Amid this kind of movement, Yu Ao and Li Tan slept until noon.

"Baby, you didn't eat breakfast today." Yu Ao got up and leaned close to Li Tan's ear.

Actor Li was sleepy: "Yeah"

"Does your stomach hurt?"

"Yeah" Li Tan didn't even move his eyelids.

Seeing him like this, Yu Ao couldn't bear to argue anymore. Thinking of Director Feng's drama being released today, he planned to read the reviews online.

The first hot search on Weibo was preceded by the word "explosion", # Jue De #.

Yu Ao wondered, why is he so strong and so powerful?