Chapter 309 - 210

Chapter 309 The young man can't calm down

The director was a straight man, and Yu Ao was silent for a long time with his witty rhetoric.

There are many actors in this filming. In addition to Yu Ao and Ye Jin, there are also two popular niche actors, one named Li Si and the other named Bai Xuanran. The heroine is Li Meng, one of the four newly promoted actresses. The rest have some fan bases, but there is a huge gap between them in terms of celebrity status, not to mention Ye Jin and Yu Ao.

The staff was preparing props and other things, and Ye Jin sat with Yu Ao and chatted.

"Where is my eldest uncle?" Yu Ao asked.

"I'll just be back in the next two days. The business over there is almost finished." After Ye Jin finished speaking, he saw Yu Ao pressing his waist, and his eyes suddenly changed: "Isn't it?"

Ye Jin is the only one who has such abilities and can follow He was being flirtatious, so Yu Ao was not polite and told the truth: "It was a sunny afternoon. I secretly drank some of Ji Lin's wine, and then lost my mind under the influence of alcohol and provoked Movie Emperor Li."

Ye Jin clapped his hands: "As expected of you, how does it feel?"

"Ecstasy is ecstasy, but the body is a little useless." Yu Ao looked melancholy: "What about you? The eldest uncle looked at Li Tan more harshly."

Ye Jin nodded: "That's true, but I don't want to die!"

Yu Ao: "..." He glanced at Ye Jin coolly, and then saw the field manager coming over, "Teacher Yu, Teacher Ye, turn on the computer."

Which one? There is no shortage of people on the set who praise others and criticize others. Yu Ao and Ye Jin are a family who know each other well, so the friction that everyone expected did not happen. In comparison, the auras of Li Si and Bai Xuanran They are not so integrated. The two of them have similar positions. They were all obtained by investors with great efforts. No one is convinced by the other. Yu Ao sees it clearly, but as long as the fire does not burn on himself, let them do whatever they want. .

"Hello, Teacher Yu." Li Si came over to say hello to Yu Ao. He had regular features and was not handsome, but he starred in an idol drama and brought Senior Bingshan to life. This made his popularity soar, and Bai Xuanran It is a warm man design, and it looks good when you smile. Of course, these are all online reviews. There is an actor Li in the family, and Yu's father is not interested in these little fresh meats at all.

"Hello." Yu Ao smiled and nodded. Li Si would be playing opposite him soon, so it didn't matter if he said a few more words.

"It seems that Teacher Yu Yu has a good relationship with Actor Ye."

"I wrote two songs for him for free, so there should be some friendship." Yu Ao said with a smile.

Li Si couldn't answer these words. There was a hint of sarcasm hidden in his words. To be honest, at the same age, Yu Ao was a first-line star. He was responsible for traffic. He was officially announced by Film Emperor Li, and now he can also talk to Ye Jin. Come on, there are a lot of people who feel uncomfortable, but Yu Ao is good at singing, dancing and filming. At least let them write songs, and they can't even write a single one.

Seeing that Li Si was silent, Yu Ao opened the mineral water and took a sip, thinking that young man couldn't hold his breath.

There are times when people complain about the unfairness of life and then envy others, but the most sober thing about Yu Ao is that he can distinguish whether the other person is a lucky person or a strong person. Like himself, it is not the father of Yu who makes chicken soup and composes music until he is bald in one day. , tuning and choreographing again and again, how it tastes, only after you have tasted it can you be qualified to speak.