Chapter 137 - 138

Chapter 137 Hello sister-in-law

Because Yu Ao became the second male lead, Han Yiyang naturally became the third male lead. This guy seemed to have some background, but the investors were trying their best to get him into this big P.

Qi Lan proposed two more assistants, but Yu Ao decisively rejected it. He didn't like crowds of people, especially people close to him. Zhu Yuran had tested it countless times, both openly and secretly. Others might not be able to have this patience.

"Yu Ao, your speed is really amazing." Zhu Yuran accompanied Yu Ao to the set, where several leading actors were chatting not far away.

"Don't talk about it yet." Yu Ao said: "Keep an eye on Han Yiyang. People around him should be especially careful, you know?"

Zhu Yuran was stunned: "You have a grudge against him?"

"I didn't know him before, but I We snatched his role, and now we know each other." Yu Ao whispered: "Anyway, be careful and sail the boat for ten thousand years."

Zhu Yuran understood immediately: "I understand."

Han Yiyang looks quite fair, and at first glance He was quite easy to get along with, but Zhu Yuran noticed that when Yu Ao walked over, Han Yiyang was obviously standing farther away, and a first-level alarm suddenly sounded in his heart.

The male lead Xiang Dong and the female lead Zhang Yueting are both names that can be pronounced in the current circle, and they are also popular with the audience. They greeted Yu Ao in a friendly manner. When it was Han Yiyang's turn, the atmosphere was a bit awkward. Yu Ao didn't care, but pointed to the front: "I will have a scene in a while, I will go and communicate with the director first, the newbie is starting."

Yu Ao's original intention was to be modest, but this is not the same as the slow exertion of a peerless master. It is a reason to be able to break tendons and fractures of ordinary people. When he was a novice, he squeezed out Han Yiyang. The opponent was originally mentally unbalanced. Now when he heard this, he took it as a mockery and the corners of his mouth were twitching.

Xiangdong was more honest and said with a smile: "Yu Ao is really amazing."

Zhang Yueting: "..." Stop talking.

The director's surname was Zhang. Director Zhang was a little surprised. After all, people of Yu Ao's age group were the most impatient and could not ask for advice seriously, so Director Zhang spoke to Yu Ao in a good mood.

"So what, we have a special guest today." Director Zhang laughed happily: "This is our play. Isn't there a campus legend at the beginning?"

Yu Ao has read the script and knows this plot, that is, the heroine and the hero The second is that we met at university, and this university is highly praised in the novel. It has graduated many outstanding students in the past, and the best among them is the one who is ranked first on the "Wall of Fame" and is difficult to surpass. Wei Tian, ​​the man who established it, in the words of Yu’s father: knows astronomy and geography at the top, and trivial matters at the bottom.

But this character only appeared in a few scenes to set off another god-man "Chu Huaisen".

When Yu Ao heard this, he felt relieved and didn't think about it. It was the same for everyone.

But when he saw those smiling eyes still facing him, Yu Ao felt a breath stuck in his throat.

Ye Jin.

Ye Jin? !

Is this investor crazy? How much does Ye Jin’s appearance fee cost? They are also willing to give up.