Chapter 385 - 386 Extra (7 - 8)

Chapter 385 Extra Seven: Just pretend you didn’t see it

"Mu Chen is rushing this way, what do you think?" Song Yunan asked softly: "No, let's go to the hospital first."

"It's okay." Duan Qingzhou half-opened his eyes and forced a smile. He smiled and said, "Didn't you fall in love with that painting? The one with the sunflowers, buy it first, don't go all the way in vain."

Knowing that Duan Qingzhou likes to burden himself, Song Yunan nodded without thinking: "Okay, then I'll go buy paintings, and you stay in the car?"

"Okay." Duan Qingzhou closed his eyes when he heard the door closing, with a hint of fatigue between his brows.

He asked himself that when he was young, he had never hurt or upset anyone other than what he owed to Mu Chen. But it turned out that so many people were happy when they knew he was in trouble. What was this?

Naturally, Song Yunan would not buy paintings, and he was worried about Duan Qingzhou asking, so he reported a seat and asked Xiao Hei to buy it, while he got into another car, and Feng Lin, who looked half-dead, was sitting in it.

After Feng Lin was escorted into the car and saw that it was a Bentley, he "glared" in his heart, knowing that he might be in trouble, but he shouldn't be! Just like what his old classmates said, Duan Qingzhou had a broken leg and no job. How did he get into contact with these people?

Feng Lin's hands were tied behind his back. When he was looking at Song Yunan, he was shocked to realize that this man had a distinguished temperament and was covered in famous brands!

- An idea came to his mind.

"This gentleman." Feng Lin laughed with him, his fat face was full of flattery, and he swallowed his saliva and said, "Do you have that kind of relationship with Duan Qingzhou? Don't tell me that we are in the same school. He was so popular at the time. "It's not good. I hooked up with a very famous young master in our school and ended up kicking him."

"The young master you are talking about is called Mu Chen, right?" Song Yunan interrupted coldly, and then took the gift from his subordinates. Put on the gloves and try the feel. It's just a little troublesome. Nowadays, you have to be "fully armed" for fighting. Otherwise, you will leave red marks or break the skin, which will be remembered for three months.

"How do you know?" Feng Lin's eyes widened.

What responded to him was Song Yun'an's heavy punch, which immediately knocked out two teeth.

Feng Lin's head was buzzing with pain, and he heard this good-looking man say in a daze: "Because Duan Qingzhou's current husband is Mu Chen."

What? !

How can it be? !

It was widely rumored that Duan Qingzhou was dating someone richer, so he kicked Mu Chen.

So, rumors harm people.

Xiao Hei took out the packaged painting and almost blacked out when he saw Song Yun'an's actions. Not only was the boss afraid of Mr. Ji's words, he was also afraid! He really looked like a business elite, but just like a monk, he was remembered by Mr. Ji for half an hour and could not be found in the southeast, northwest or northwest.

Song Yun'an is a sensitive and meticulous person, but if he is now "educated" by Mr. Ji, his eyes will be blank even in ten minutes, not to mention half an hour.

"Boss, you..."

"You didn't see anything." Song Yunan interrupted: "It didn't leave any traces."

Xiao Hei looked at Song Yunan's rough hand to make sure it was still smooth and slender. There weren't any red marks, so I defaulted to pretending I didn't see it.