Chapter 389 - 390 Extra (11 - 12)

Chapter 389 Extra Eleven: To be successful in life, you must 

Ning Que has been with Li Jun for a long time, and he has more or less followed Li Jun's temper. He will go for it if he wants to, but the beginning has been made, how to develop next? Ning Que fell into a brief silence.

In the musty-smelling storage room, the two of them were almost nose-to-nose, and they could feel the breath coming out very clearly.

When Ning Que was thinking of an opening statement, he even felt like eating the marrow and knowing the taste, and licked Zhu Fei's lips again.

Zhu Fei: "..."

After all, it was Zhu Fei who spoke first: "I remember you are a very powerful person."

"Oh?" Ning Que said in a low voice, "Where did you know that?"

"You often give Actor Ye is sending something, and he has a good relationship with Actor Li and Teacher Yu." Zhu Fei told the truth: "There are so many managers in the company who have their nostrils turned upside down, and they will all go away when they see you."

Nonsense, Li Jun's confidant, who dares. provoke?

Ning Que found that Zhu Fei was really cute like this and couldn't help but ask, "What then?"

Zhu Fei naturally couldn't explain the reason.

Zhu Fei's face was bright and sunny, even with a bit of innocence that didn't understand the world. But when he chose to enter the entertainment industry, and now where he is today, Yu Ao only taught him things and didn't pave the way for him, and Ji Lin didn't pave the way for him either. The paving is thorough, so how can it be simple? It was true that Zhu Fei was tempted, but it was also true that he thought Ning Que was just a whim.

As if to confirm Zhu Fei's guess, Ning Que asked immediately: "Then, are you willing to let me dive?"

If Li Jun heard this, he would probably have to stuff Ning Que back into his mother's womb and rebuild him. How could he say this? ?

Zhu Fei smiled bitterly in his heart, then raised his head to look at Ning Que, and was immediately immersed in those beautiful eyebrows. He nodded unconsciously, and then heard himself say: "Yes."

In this way, the two of them looked at each other with a kind of absolute certainty. It started in an unimaginable way.

Ning Que didn't hide it from Li Jun. When Li Jun saw that he was spending more time out suddenly and asked him with a smile if he was in love, Ning Que nodded and agreed.

Li Jun was stunned at that time: "With whom?"

"Zhu Fei." It happened that GG endorsed by Zhu Fei was playing on the TV, and Ning Que raised his finger and pointed: "This is the one."

Li Jun lost his expression for a moment and stared. Zhu Ningque looked at it for a few seconds and finally determined that this person was not joking.

"Zhu Fei." Li Jun lit a cigarette, smacked the name, and looked at the face on the TV. To be honest, it was very ordinary.

Poor Ning Que, who admitted so categorically, but lost to Zhu Fei's publicity. His temperament made Li Jun feel like "one of his own has been poached" at a glance.

Ning Que didn't react until now.

Later, Zhu Fei's agent found out about the two of them and immediately reported it to Ji Lin in a hurry. Who knew that Ji Lin acquiesced after squirting out a sip of tea.

Since then, Ning Que and Zhu Fei have been dating for several months behind the backs of media fans.

At this moment, Zhu Fei tentatively approached Ning Que. After finding that the other party was not disgusted at all, he slowly and carefully put his whole body into Ning Que's arms.