Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61 You must be responsible for me

"Did I taint your innocence?" Li Tan narrowed his eyes dangerously, "Who kissed me just now?"

Yu Ao: "...me."

"Who hugged me?"

Yu Ao: "... Me."

"Who is pressing on me now?"

Yu Ao: "...Me."

It seems... a bit ruthless.

"Yu Ao." Li Tan lay on the bed and released the hand that restrained Yu Ao. He stared at the ceiling quietly. The intense emotions just now faded like a tide, and he calmly waited for the final result: "So? What are you going to do? Am I responsible?"

Responsible?

Yu Ao looked at Li Tan's torn collar and felt inexplicably distressed.

"Li Tan." Yu Ao sat cross-legged and wanted to have a cigarette. He paused for a few seconds and asked, "Do you like me?"

Li Tan said without hesitation, "I like you."

This answer was a bit unexpected, and Yu Ao breathed a sigh of relief. The irritability and depression in his heart for a long time seemed to have found an outlet. Was it true that he had been waiting for Li Tan's words? Yu Ao asked himself.

"What do you like about me?" Yu Ao looked at Li Tan.

"I like everything." Li Tan answered seriously.

At that time, Yu Ao didn't know the weight of these words. In two lifetimes, for eight years, Yu Ao didn't know anything. He didn't know how much heart-piercing pain the man in front of him had experienced, and how much energy he had mustered. Only with courage can you say "I like you."

"Yeah." Yu Ao responded, covering Li Tan tightly with the quilt, and pretended to get out of bed.

Li Tan's eyes flashed with panic, and he grabbed him: "What about you? Where's your answer..."

"Best Actor Li, it doesn't mean that I like you just because you are the Best Actor." Yu Ao smiled slightly, with a sly look in his eyes: "But you are very It suits my taste, Movie Emperor Li. If you really like someone, just let go of your body and pursue him." It was

impossible for Li Tan to chase someone, but Yu Ao saw the bright color in Li Tan's eyes. , it seems that my answer is the best answer.

Yu Ao always felt that something was wrong. He was not fishing for Li Tan, but he really needed some time to digest the news. That was his old enemy, who was lying on his bed and had just confessed to him.

Yu Ao held his forehead as he went downstairs, thinking that he was lucky that the car accident in his previous life was gone, otherwise he would have been drowned in the Oreos' saliva.

We charge into battle for you and fight for you. If you say you want to sneeze at us, we will pounce on you and we will sneeze until the sky turns pale. Then you sleep on the same bed. Who can withstand this? ! Yu Ao was still feeling excited when he poured the water, feeling that life was not an ordinary fuck.

After bringing a cup of hot water back, Li Tan was leaning on the bedside. Under the orange light, the actor's stern features were slightly gentle, and his eyebrows were indescribably clean. When he heard the movement, Li Tan looked over, and then rushed to Yu Ao. smiled.

Father Yu almost lost his footing.

Have you used all the beauty traps?

This idea was really ridiculous. Li Tan was simply happy. He finally told the biggest secret in his heart, but Yu Ao didn't suppress him to death. He gave himself a chance to pursue it.