Chapter 263 - 264

Chapter 263 It’s hard to be single

Lying on Mu Chen's strong and strong back, Duan Qingzhou's heart surged.

At that time, it was the school's spring sports meet. Duan Qingzhou's legs were intact. He was the resident star of these events and always came home with one or two medals. Duan Qingzhou met Mu Chen on the one-thousand-meter track. At that time, he and There have been some subtle changes between Mu Chen.

Mu Chen was wearing sportswear, and his exposed arms and calves were shining white.

Different from Duan Qingzhou's perfection, although Mu Chen's grades ranked among the top three in the school, he did not participate in any social activities. Sports meetings and the like were compulsory for the class committee. Mu Chen became famous in school because of that. Open your face.

Duan Qingzhou stared at Mu Chen for two seconds, then smiled: "Come on."

Mu Chen is not good at long-distance running and rarely exercises. Hearing this, he just nodded: "Okay."

But when he actually started running, the second lap Mu Chen couldn't stand it anymore. He couldn't breathe. His lungs and chest hurt as if they were going to explode. He couldn't run anymore. Mu Chen thought so and slowed down little by little. Just when he was about to sit on the ground. At that moment, someone grabbed his arm, and Mu Chen was forced to stand still under a strong force. He turned his head and saw Duan Qingzhou, who was just panting slightly. Duan Qingzhou exercised regularly and had beautiful muscles on his arms, the kind that Mu Chen envied. .

"Don't sit down." Duan Qingzhou said, "Walk for a while."

Mu Chen shook his head. He was speechless and felt that his throat was filled with the smell of blood.

But Duan Qingzhou didn't intend to let him go. Neither of them ran away. They just gave up the kilometer in unison. After Mu Chen recovered a little, Duan Qingzhou suddenly squatted in front of him.

Mu Chen frowned: "What are you doing?"

"You are a little dehydrated. This place is some distance from the infirmary. I will carry you there." Duan Qingzhou said easily.

Mu Chen was startled slightly, feeling the breeze on his face bring warmth, and then the warmth penetrated his skin and seeped into his heart.

It was Duan Qingzhou who carried Mu Chen on his back, walking very steadily step by step.

Two years later, Duan Qingzhou lost his leg and his asthma worsened. He could not even climb the top of Weirui Mountain. He was lying on Mu Chen's shoulders, as if he had just been pieced together completely. The cracks were still there. Mu Chen could only be careful, but It's good, Duan Qingzhou thought to himself. Everything he did was for the person he cared about most in his life. After his parents passed away, he only had Mu Chen left. Now his Mu Chen is healthy and has a successful career. Since he has When you get what you want, don't care about past gains and losses.

"Is it heavy?" Duan Qingzhou asked softly.

"I'd rather you were heavier." Mu Chen said. He tilted his head slightly. Duan Qingzhou understood and leaned over to kiss him gently. Mu Chen continued: "My backpack is heavier than yours."

"That's right." Li Jun answered: "Who carries shot put in their backpack?"

"They are all useful." Mu Chen was unmoved and carried Duan Qingzhou on his back.

At half past six, the group finally arrived at the top of the mountain. Yu Ao panted and looked at Mu Chen, who looked calm, and couldn't help but said: "I admire Mr. Mu, one person leads two people, his face is not red, his heart is not beating."