Chapter 133 - 134

Chapter 133: Grab the role

Li Tan really didn't like others touching Yu Ao, even if Zhu Yuran had no other intentions.

The moment Zhu Yuran saw Movie Emperor Li, he suddenly woke up and stepped back three meters without Yu Ao pushing him.

Zhu Yuran's scalp was numb: "Li, Li Movie King!"

"Yes." Li Tan responded expressionlessly. After entering, he closed the door, as if to silence him on the spot.

Zhu Yuran was trembling with fear and looked at Yu Ao for help.

Yu Ao suppressed his laughter and signaled Zhu Yuran to go out: "Close the door, don't do this next time."

Zhu Yuran kept promising: "I was just excited for a moment, and I will never do it again!" After saying that, he even talked to Li Tan He didn't have the courage to look at each other, so Ma Liuer got out.

"Jealous?" Yu Ao stood up and stepped forward, hugging Li Tan's neck.

"A little bit." Actor Li has always been frank in this regard: "What makes Zhu Yuran excited?" "

It's nothing. Wang Su scolded Xiao Zhu in front of me before, and I couldn't help but competed with Wang Su for the role. I guess this Even the sweeping lady in the hall knows about Kung Fu." Yu Ao explained.

"Yes." Li Tan's frowning eyebrows relaxed slightly, and he still whispered: "Don't be so close to other men in the future." "

Of course." Yu Ao said with a smile. If someone else had said this to him, he would have long ago The Eighteen Styles of ridicule came up, but Li Tan was different. Yu Ao always remembered the words that Li Tan said sincerely that day when Li Tan's psychological defense was weak, "Be nicer to me." Yu Ao roughly

told Li Tan about himself Recent plans: "I'm afraid I have to wait a while before I can release an album. I'll do some filming first." After this period of time, Yu Ao finally had a small deposit. The original balance of 13.14 shocked him. .

Li Tan leaned over and gently captured Yu Ao's lips: "Okay."

The two were affectionate for a while, and then Li Tan was called away by a call from Zhou Jinhui. It was said that Yu Ao had met Zhou Jinhui several times in the company. But as soon as Zhou Jinhui saw him, his eyes were gloomy, his face was distorted, his chin was slightly raised thirty degrees, and he snorted softly when he passed by. The two of them couldn't even exchange a serious word. Yu Ao attributed it to Zhou Jinhui being sick.

The next afternoon, Yu Ao went to audition. When they got off the bus at their destination, they saw Wang Su and others standing at the door. They had arrived earlier than them. Yu Ao was not afraid of Wang Su, but he was worried that Zhu Yuran's mentality was unstable. Who knew that when this kid saw Wang Su's provocative face, he wanted to kiss her Ridiculing, Yu Ao coughed twice: "Wait until I get the role before you fire."

Zhu Yuran said firmly: "You must be fine."

"No, I have been slapped in the face a lot of times in my life." Yu Ao touched it Touching the nose, one of them is that I promised to fight to the end with Li Tan and never be a licker! The results of it?

Li Tan is so good! He wants to like Li Tan for the rest of his life!

And Wang Su's face has never been put down since he saw Yu Ao.

There were quite a few people auditioning today. Some of them knew their names and some just looked familiar. As soon as Wang Su entered, he got into a heated fight with a group of people, making him feel like he was isolated from Yu Ao.