Chapter 231 - 232

Chapter 231 A complete fall from grace

Yu Ao groaned while holding his cell phone. When he saw Li Tan coming over, he said casually: "There must be something wrong with this green grass fragrance."

He abruptly blocked the determination of Li Tan to be honest and lenient.

Su Niannian looked on with worry.

Su Niannian is the biggest fan of Yu Ao's fan support team. The studio sometimes communicates with her directly. Now her private messages are also blowing up. People are asking her to take off the Qingcaoxiang brand. As a money-minded person, Su Niannian felt that she was a piece of meat now. Just when she decided to have a showdown with Movie Emperor Li, Qi Lan called.

Qi Lan was the only one who knew that Su Niannian was the one whom she had never forgotten. She had no choice but to ask for the P-picture for the first time. As soon as the call was answered, Qi Lan confidently called out Su Niannian's name. She could become a gold medal agent. He still has this ability, so now the two of them communicate without any courtesy, "Why haven't you removed the brand of Green Grass Fragrance? Damn it, you don't look like a good person at first glance!"

"Sister Lan, he is a Good guy..."

"I know, that's the friend who came with you to accompany Yu Ao. You can't bear it, but people's hearts can become stupid girls! Do you dare to say that Qingcao Xiang is not jealous of money? It’s a good thing that the trouble maker is not discovered. Once

he is discovered, he will be kicked out!”

“Okay, you can’t bear it, right?” Qi Lan said in a tone of voice. There was no need to discuss: "With a big fan brand, I usually don't post anything except P-pictures. Are you so busy?!"

Su Niannian whispered: "Best Actor Li is very busy."

Qi Lan was stunned: " What does this have to do with Li Tan?"

There was a suffocating silence.

Su Niannian heard the sound of Qi Lan taking a deep breath, then taking a deep breath, and finally taking a deep breath. "You?" Qi Lan's voice trembled: "No,"

Su Niannian had tears in her eyes and said Qi Lan's final breath. The hope was shattered: "Sister Lan, the green grass is the actor Li."

"Sister Lan? Sister Lan, are you okay?! Don't push me over, Sister Lan!"

"What are you doing?" Another voice came from the other end of the phone. The male voice was joking, "Didn't you sleep well last night? What do you mean? You want me to answer the phone for you? Whose is it?"

Then the male voice suddenly became clear: "I'm Zhou Jinhui, who are you?"

"Zhou, Brother Zhou..."

"Nian Nian." Zhou Jinhui knew that Su Niannian also liked this innocent little girl, "What? Oh, oh." Zhou Jinhui seemed to have reached an agreement with Qi Lan and continued: "Your sister Lan asked you to tell me the last words you just said to her. What did you say?"

"Brother Zhou, the fragrance of green grass is the actor Li." Su Niannian gritted her teeth. She had no choice but to let Two big agents came forward!

"What the hell is green?" Zhou Jinhui didn't quite understand.

"Brother Zhou..." Su Niannian hugged another mobile phone and stared at the screen with tears streaming down her face: "The fragrance of green grass has become a hot search topic."

"Idiot!" Qi Lan jumped immediately after hearing this sentence. He stood up and pointed at Zhou Jinhui's nose: "The big fan who put Yu Ao on the hot search today is Li Tan! Let's wash our necks and wait! Ji will always kill us!"