Chapter 131 - 132

Chapter 131 Don’t want it for nothing

Li Tan was successfully diverted by Yu Ao and answered all questions.

"Your brother really won't object?" Yu Ao was worried, "There are many grudges between wealthy families and people who feel that the other party is not worthy of their children. Otherwise, I will work harder."

"It's really not necessary." Li Tan hugged Yu Ao lay down, leaving only a small lamp beside the bed: "You will know if you come into contact with my brother. He seeks a position of power just so that we two brothers will no longer be bullied. After all, when my parents first left, I Life with my brother is quite difficult."

Yu Ao couldn't help but hug Li Tan tightly.

"Don't worry." Li Tan kissed Yu Ao's forehead: "Everything is with me."

Even though Li Tan repeatedly promised that the family would not be a stumbling block to their relationship, Yu's father felt that he had a heavy burden on his shoulders, and it was rare for him to do so for the first time. The next day, he took the initiative to find Qi Lan.

"Sister Lan, the recording of Wilderness Adventure is paused. Director Feng has nothing to do with me. Take a look." Yu Ao clicked to stop.

Qi Lan sat upright and finally found some confidence and sense of presence. To be honest, she originally thought that accepting Yu Ao was just accepting a burden. She originally thought that she would just let this person eat and wait for a while, but who knew that Yu Ao was completely She didn't need to worry about it. She could find the resources by herself. Director Feng's scene was over once and for all. Now that she finally saw Yu Ao speaking, Qi Lan was satisfied. She raised her eyebrows and said, "I have an idol drama and I'm selecting the second male lead. Are you interested?"

Yu Ao shook his head: "Sister Lan, don't forget, I am a songwriter."

Yu Ao couldn't remember Qi Lan unless he mentioned it, "No, can you still write now?" In the past six months, Yu Ao has not even composed a complete song. He hasn't even written any songs, not to mention that he's a hot topic right now. He even got approval from Director Feng when filming. Isn't it good to be a film and television star?

Understanding Qi Lan's meaning, Yu Ao said seriously: "Sister Lan, I can promise you one thing." "

You say."

"My achievements in the music world will definitely be thousands of times better than entering the film and television industry."

Qi Lan leaned back, obviously not believing it, and kept talking with white teeth.

But then, Yu Ao handed a CD to Qi Lan: "Sister Lan, this is a new song that I recently took the time to write. Please let someone have a look. If they think it's good, can you let me try it?" Qi Lan was a little bit confused

. Surprised, I didn’t expect that Yu Ao had prepared everything. Usually, it is the artist who asks for guidance from a professional teacher. Of course, the premise is that the artist is a malleable talent. But now Yu Ao Qilan did not hesitate and collected the CD. Okay, "Okay, I'll give you a reply in two days at most."

"Thank you, Sister Lan." Yu Ao chatted with Qi Lan for a few more words, then turned and left. Unexpectedly, he met a person at the door, Wang Su.

Wang Su was the one Zhu Yuran followed before. He was pretty good-looking. After all, Yu Ao was tired of ordinary beauty. Yu Ao frowned fiercely and asked, "You also went for the second male lead in that idol drama." ?You should give up on this idea, I am bound to win!"

Yu Ao turned to look at Wang Su without saying anything.

Wang Su thought that Yu Ao was scared, and sneered: "That's right. If you can take a piece of trash like Zhu Yuran under your control, you can see that your vision is not far-reaching.