Chapter 379 - 380 Extra (1 - 2)

Chapter 379 Extra One: Little Overlord Li Xun (1)

When Li Xun was five years old, he was already a well-known "overlord".

More than once, Li Jun sat in a suit and leather tie with a serious face in his study, seriously thinking about what was wrong with his genes.

He and Li Tan both had stable temperaments, and his father was also a very gentle and elegant man in his impression. The inheritance from one generation to the next cannot be justified. Ah, Li Xun was just like a smaller version of "Yu Ao" Max. He was so angry that day, but what made Li Jun angry was that although this kid was crazy, he was actually very obedient and sensible.

To this, Yu Ao said, "No, I have to be inferior in front of my little nephew."

At least when he was five years old, Yu Ao was just an obedient child blowing his nose and putting his hands in his pockets.

In the end, everyone unanimously determined that 80% of the reason was due to fate, and the remaining 20% ​​was due to "pampering".

Needless to say, Ye Jin dotes on his children. Li Jun has always played the role of "strict father". No matter how cruel Li Xun is, Ye Jin will talk about him for a long time. Another expert in doting on children is Song Yunan.

When Li Xun was a baby, Song Yunan showed a sweet smile when he was hugged for the first time. It was so healing. Song Yunan clearly felt that something in his heart suddenly softened. He stared at Li Xun and followed after a while. laugh. From then on, whatever Li Xun wanted, there was nothing that Song Yunan couldn't get.

When Li Xun was one and a half years old, he saw an amusement park on TV. It was a baby amusement park that required parental supervision. It had mini trampolines and slides, and safety measures were very good. However, there are currently no such places in Ningcheng abroad. , there are also baby swimming pools and the like. At that time, Li Xun's eyes were straight and he stumbled. He instinctively walked to Song Yun'an, climbed onto his knees, hugged his neck, and exuded a faint milk fragrance. Keep chanting "play "..." want".

Song Yunan fell instantly.

About half a month later, Song Yunan came to the Li family's old house early one morning to pick up Li Xun and go out to play.

Ye Jin felt relieved about Song Yun'an and asked a lot: "Where are you going?"

Song Yun'an held Li Xun in his arms and said with some pride: "Baby amusement park, but I haven't named it yet. You can think of one later."

Ye Jin doubted that she didn't have a name. After waking up, he said cautiously: "The one that Xun'er liked last time? But Ning Cheng doesn't have one."

"Now there is." Song Yunanyun said calmly, "I spent money to build one."

Ye Jin was shocked at the time! Immediately they called Yu Ao and Duan Qingzhou, and the "wives group" went to the amusement park together.

The real one looked more professional than the one abroad. Li Xun had a great time playing inside, and his laughter was clear.

Ye Jin looked at the scene in front of him and thought to himself that neither Li Jun nor I could be so caring, "Yun'an, I'll give you my son."

Song Yunan stared at Li Xun to ensure his safety: "Nonsense."

So. , Li Xun, a stinky boy, is becoming more and more lawless, and Song Yun'an is indispensable. After all, this person's brain circuit is different from that of normal people. Perhaps it is his past experience that makes Song Yun'an very concerned about his children's living environment, which must be warm and stable, and All Song Yunan's pampering was based on the fact that he would never hurt Li Xun.