Chapter 335 - 336

Chapter 335 Win by lying down

In the screenshot, the sentence "mainly to speculate on CP" is enough to prove that Li Xingyun Studio has sinister intentions. Some fans are still struggling, saying that the avatar is wrong and it is not the studio, but some old fans have already kept silent and shut up, that is the studio. Another trumpet account has been exposed before. It is not a secret that is difficult to find. There are records on the Internet.

[Oh, you are really a three-fan. I am rushing to speculate on CP. 】

【It almost disgusts me to death. ]

[ Ouch! Fortunately, I helped Li Xingyun speak for me earlier, so I felt that he was not guilty of this matter. Now I really want to slap myself! what! 】

The on-set video provided by the director has been "strictly controlled" by Li Tan's studio and highlights the key points very clearly: First, as long as the director shouts "Ka", Li Tan will leave immediately without saying a word more. The intention was obvious; secondly, Li Xingyun stared at Li Tan closely, his eyes almost never leaving him.

The trend of the Internet has completely changed. This, this is exactly the story of Li Xingyun, in order to satisfy his sexual desires, forcibly tied up with the actor, and pretended to be innocent and poor White Lotus!

[Okay, Li Xingyun did a good job of directing and acting, but Best Actor Li is not so angry, right? ]

Someone downstairs calmly gave an explanation: [Do you know why? Because the actor loves Yu Ao so much. 】

Everyone: "..." Unable to refute.

[I want to know why the actor walked back as soon as the filming was over. The camera couldn’t capture it and everyone else was moving around in place. 】

Zhou Jinhui took a piece of old ginseng in his mouth and thought to himself, you finally noticed.

With a move of his fingertips, Li Tan Studio sent a video.

Still on the set, an explanation happened to be given. The reason why actor Li walked back was because Yu Ao was sitting there...

I saw that the table next to Yu Ao was full of snacks. As soon as the actor passed by, someone was busy twisting the water bottle Gai Yi was busy pulling out the bag of snacks. You handed it to me and I fed it to you. His behavior was natural, but the scene was very bloody and cruel to the dog!

The comments below are all ellipses again.

[I take back what I just said about Li Xingyun, he is the number one warrior! Despite this kind of scene, he can still wink at Actor Li. His psychological quality is incredible! ]

[Ahhhhhhhhhh, knock me to death! Is this how the actor and Yu Ao usually get along? Knocked me to death! 】

【Fairy love! Throughout my life, whenever I see them, I feel that there is true love in the world! 】

#李星云综合了# has become a hot search topic in a sarcastic way.

Poor Epiphyllum and Aoli, they originally planned to stain the square with blood today, but who knew that the studio would show up like this, so everyone immediately ran to eat sweets happily. The big guys were busy with various comics and editing, and they didn't even have a moment. People ignored Li Xingyun.

But Li Xingyun's studio was panicked. They knew that this matter was not over. Once Epiphyllum and Aoli got over it, they would have to pin them to the ground and hammer them. Of course, this was not the most troublesome thing. The most troublesome thing was what Li Tan said. So absolutely, major directors who want to work with him in the future will definitely not consider Li Xingyun. This will be a devastating blow to Li Xingyun's stardom!